Place your random thoughts.

ok I want my long hair back I'm never cutting it again

Me, I had to cut it though to even the length because like all hairdressers seem to think everyone wants v-cut and it look ridiculous on me since I have pretty self-curly/wavy hair and it was way too long in the back and like bangs-short in front so yeah man

Help. My left foot is numb but if I move it, the dog sleeping on my lap will wake up, and she looks so cute sleeping, I don't want to wake her.

Update: my dog woke up so I can move my foot now aah. Still kinda numb thou even after moving it.

Last edited:
Me, I had to cut it though to even the length because like all hairdressers seem to think everyone wants v-cut and it look ridiculous on me since I have pretty self-curly/wavy hair and it was way too long in the back and like bangs-short in front so yeah man

I have no one to blame but myself. My hairdresser cut it exactly the way I asked her to, it's just I don't like it as well as I thought I would. I haven't had my hair in a bob in 10 years or so and I wanted a change...turns out I don't like change lol

I have no one to blame but myself. My hairdresser cut it exactly the way I asked her to, it's just I don't like it as well as I thought I would. I haven't had my hair in a bob in 10 years or so and I wanted a change...turns out I don't like change lol

Mine is like a longer bob ow down to my shoulders almost but yeah it looks so much better than having in a V..there are very few people looking good in v-cuts if any so yeah

Every time I wake up, my hip always bothers me. Like... joint pains. It feels extremely uncomfortable and it hurts. ;w;

I also still want to marry Bucky Barnes.​

It's 5 AM, I haven't been to bed and I don't feel at all tired but I'm definitely going to be when I go to class later. **** me.

i have a similar issue, i feel restless but i need to sleep cuz i have work later and i definitely don't want to be sleepy there :(

i have a similar issue, i feel restless but i need to sleep cuz i have work later and i definitely don't want to be sleepy there :(

Yep, I feel ya on that one. I guess I'll see if I can try to fit some sleep in before my classes at least, some sleep is better than none at all.

Yep, I feel ya on that one. I guess I'll see if I can try to fit some sleep in before my classes at least, some sleep is better than none at all.

definitely! try to meditate a bit maybe, just to keep thoughts away that can either keep you up in bed, or give you stress!!

I've been wearing my Selena t-shirt for a couple of hours and didn't notice until now that there was a dryer sheet stuck in the sleeve/"arm hole."

I threw it away just now and am genuinely surprised it didn't fall out while I was eating dinner, washing dishes and my hands, rinsing fruit, or boiling water for hot cocoa.

I kinda wanna trade my dreamy egg for another nightmare but uh dont think anyone would agree lolll

That dream I had :V Still getting on my nerves...

PS: I know y'all are tired of hearing this; but I still love Bucky Barnes and I still wanna marry him UWU​

That workout was a good one, but hope this headache doesn't last all day. More and more things are needing to be done, cleaned, bought, and dropped off today.

Debating whether to buy Super Mario 3 for 3DS virtual console. Have some Eshop funds I have no idea what to do with and I haven't played that game in what seems like forever.

Debating whether to buy Super Mario 3 for 3DS virtual console. Have some Eshop funds I have no idea what to do with and I haven't played that game in what seems like forever.

wario land 3 is better if anything.. or super mario land 2: 6 golden coins

Do eet! Either that or Wario Land 3 like Sheila says...'tis another fine game!

That reminds me, are we ever gonna see virtual console for the GBA? It'd be nice!

Rewatched the speech Leonardo DiCaprio gave when he won an Oscar and I noticed how one side of his mouth looked numbed. I hope he's okay...

Back