• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Place your random thoughts.

I want to dye my hair blonde! Blonde hair is just.. love. But I don't want to do any damage to it. BUT this is when I'm young and have my chance. BUT I don't want to do all the stress that comes with it.

Halp.

I am loyal to King Dedede, my lord and savior, and of course, Team Rocket.

Prepare for trouble, hammer time.

I am loyal to King Dedede, my lord and savior, and of course, Team Rocket.

Prepare for trouble, hammer time.
Does this mean Kirby and Ash Ketchum will start working together? :0

Honestly I think my friends on this forum are the only people (besides my mom) keeping me from going insane due to loneliness. So to all my friends, I really appreciate you and hope y'all know how awesome you are ♡

I have to get up extra early tomorrow ;/ trying not to let it stress me out for the rest of the night but ugh, I hate having to try to be on time for everything

I have to get up extra early tomorrow ;/ trying not to let it stress me out for the rest of the night but ugh, I hate having to try to be on time for everything

I'm the opposite. While I don't enjoy gettin up early, I can't stand the thought of me being late, so I'll get up as early as I have to if it means I get there before my appointed time (like work or other appointments).

My SD card somehow managed to wiggle it's way out of the slot a bit of my 3DS; so when I opened it back up it looked like the card wasn't even registering at all. The seconds it took to reinsert the card to see if everything was alright was something else.

Now that I'm thinking about it, if anyone wants to help their SD live longer; always "eject" your SD from whatever you're reading it from first before actually physically removing it. There's always a chance it can corrupt if you don't.

Last edited:
I like how it's everywhere like eat vegan it's good for you etc. Yes it is if you can eat nuts and peanuts, like bruh there are people who are allergic and have to skip on loads :(

Suicide Silence is deathcore, not death metal! GET IT RIGHT, PEOPLE!!

Would it be wrong to start a formal email with ?hey d@$&weed??

Last edited:
Back