Place your random thoughts.

lmao wikipedia. so white/non-poc's who have dreadlocks and rasta beards are doing "cultural appropriation"? loooll. I thought hippies/rastafari etc. was about like, love and religion and peace stuff.

If you have it because it only looks nice or if you are "trendy" because that stuff happens to be in where you live. that's another thing tho.

Made some dank fried rice for dinner, we're still like super low on food so I took the boxed Chinese fried rice and added a bunch of stuff to make it a million times better, made it more Thai style with come curry powder and cilantro, cashews and raisins, and a ton of mini shrimp. It was so freaking good and I can't wait to eat leftovers tomorrow if my boyfriend doesn't eat them all. XD

^remove the freaking nuts and I'm on it man.

Why do nuts have to be in EVERYTHING healthy that looks yum.

omgggg I just figured out that someone I've known for like 4 years plays Animal Crossing...

She's an adult but holy crap I didn't know I knew other people irl who played lol this is amazing xDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why do nuts have to be in EVERYTHING healthy that looks yum.

Same, I can't stand eating anything that has whole nuts in it...

The worst kind is when someone makes brownies and then ruins the whole thing by throwing in a crapload of peanuts. Like that's the worst kind of torture.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know brownies aren't like healthy per se but hey

brownies are life okay

Honestly I kinda just want to buy a Flute or Oboe just because.

Also I spent the last $3.00 on my Amazon gift card on dental floss.

what was I thinking putting so many trees in this drawing
9ZkXo5Z.gif

Same, I can't stand eating anything that has whole nuts in it...

The worst kind is when someone makes brownies and then ruins the whole thing by throwing in a crapload of peanuts. Like that's the worst kind of torture.

I'm allergic so yeah...

ssccreeeam it's so cold in my house
halloween should be earlier in the year whom wants to trick or treat in such temperatures 8/

I rly hope 9 more of u can get the puzzle, I want orange candy but I'm p sure I'm not gonna be any help unlocking it x,)

Back