• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking For Pietro!

i have Pietro in my campsite right now! i can get him to move in and then get him in boxes for you, if you'd like!

don't worry about price! it's just nice to see someone get one of their dreamies c:
going to go ahead and move him in, i'll let you know when he's in boxes!

just wanted to let you know that i'm still working on moving Pietro out for you. sorry for the long wait, but i don't have any amiibo cards to move him out. i've slaved away for hours at it and i swear i've had every villager want to move except him. lol but still working on it!

i should be able to get him out today, if you're still looking for him. ^^' what time today would be good for you?

Anytime is fine, if you can get him to move out..!
I'll let you know ahead of time if I do manage to get him though

Back