Giveaway Phil in boxes!! Please adopt!!

wanderlust//

chronic idiocy | yeonjun hand holder
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (53) +
Hi everyone!! I’m super desperate to get Phil a new home : (( He holds a pretty special place in my brother’s heart but unfortunately I never really connected with him enough to want him to stay. I’d hate for him to be voided though, so please please please someone adopt him!! No charge for anything, just don’t let him get voided if you ever decide to let him go as well. He’s completely original except for a red robe I gave him that he displays on a mannequin in his house! I love him dearly!
Post automatically merged:

He’s actually in boxes tomorrow but I was planning to time travel in case anyone wanted him today. If anyone offers to take him I’ll give you 20 NMT and a few tbt 😁 please just take him my heart hurts 😭

Last edited:
Hi there! I actually had him and let him go, but now I really regret it.

If you can wait a bit, I’ll start time traveling right now to get him a space— could you wait an hour if it took that long?

I certainly don’t need your NMT or TBT for taking him— I want him back!

Hi there! I actually had him and let him go, but now I really regret it.

If you can wait a bit, I’ll start time traveling right now to get him a space— could you wait an hour if it took that long?

I certainly don’t need your NMT or TBT for taking him— I want him back!
Oh my god thank you so much, I was afraid he’d be voided tomorrow! Let me know when you have a plot and then I’ll TT to get him in boxes for ya 💞

Side note, I totally get what you mean when you say that you totally regret letting him leave. I regret it sooo much lmao but I’m going to get his amiibo card sometime in the future so I’m content for now, knowing that I’ll have him again at some point lol. Although he’ll be brainwashed 😂

Hi! I’m still working to kick out my villagers of choice!

They’re being stubborn, but if you can wait just a little longer, I’ll be right back!

Hi! I’m still working to kick out my villagers of choice!

They’re being stubborn, but if you can wait just a little longer, I’ll be right back!
That’s totally fine! I have the rest of the day and tomorrow as well if you still need more time 😁

Well, I’ve had a frustrating time of it— I only have the amiibo card for a single villager, and that’s the one that simply WON’T offer to leave tonight! Argh!

It’s 1am EST, so I have to get to bed and try again tomorrow!

If someone else has a free spot before I do, I completely understand! Thanks for your patience.

I’ll try again tomorrow if Phil is still up for grabs!

Okay! All it took was for me to admit defeat apparently, and now my villager is moving out!

I’ll check in with this thread tomorrow morning, and I could get Phil from you then!

Talk soon!

Last edited:
Well, I’ve had a frustrating time of it— I only have the amiibo card for a single villager, and that’s the one that simply WON’T offer to leave tonight! Argh!

It’s 1am EST, so I have to get to bed and try again tomorrow!

If someone else has a free spot before I do, I completely understand! Thanks for your patience.

I’ll try again tomorrow if Phil is still up for grabs!

Okay! All it took was for me to admit defeat apparently, and now my villager is moving out!

I’ll check in with this thread tomorrow morning, and I could get Phil from you then!

Talk soon!
omg!! awesome!! dm me tomorrow when you’re ready and I’ll send you a dodo 😄

If you want to do this now, then we won’t have to coordinate tomorrow...

Wanna do this now after all?

I’m ready whenever is good for you!

Thank you so much!

If you want to do this now, then we won’t have to coordinate tomorrow...

Wanna do this now after all?
sure! I’m watching a movie with my family and they would it hate it so I have to be sneaky lol. If I don’t say anything while you’re at my island don’t take it personally lmao. Trying to be a discreet as possible 😂 I’ll dm you a dodo in a bit

Sounds perfect! I’m terrible at typing with the switch keyboard, so I’m happy to do things quietly!

ugh my switch has no battery. would you be available in an hour or do you just want to wait until tomorrow?

Okay, let’s wait until tomorrow then!

What time zone are you, and what approx rough time might work for you?

Okay, let’s wait until tomorrow then!

What time zone are you, and what approx rough time might work for you?
I’m PST, and usually around 11-12 is when I get on! I might be up a little earlier tomorrow though. I could dm you as soon as I wake up?

Back