Phew..

Addison

Bells
So,
yesterday I was a dummy.
I played for 4 hours straight and never once used the "Save and Continue" function.
I go to the island and set up a tour, sit on the chair, then get an error/game crash.
And, it tells me it has to force restart... my heart jumped right out of my chest XD
Knowing that I lost a lot of progress, I called it a night and stopped playing.

Tonight, I played again and played 4 hours straight and caught up with everything.
Plus played another 2 hours :p
I can't believe I had the patience to play 4 hours again catching up to what I did last night!

Phew, lesson learned!
I'm saving my game every once in awhile now!

I've ahd that happen to me before, but it was when i caught an entire box of bugs when it decided to troll me by crashjiong itself. I just shrugged it off and started again, after all, it wasn't a big loss and I'm quite counter-productive when playing AC:NL

I didn't know the game would crash. I've been playing for almost 3 years and haven't had a problem except for when I use Club Tortimer or my other town drops by. Last night one of my players caught a shark in my summer town. Looked away for a minute and saw the error code. Started saving/continue after each catch.

When I get a mover I usually go to the train station and ask to take a trip. Just do that because it saves any progress at the time.
A year ago I lost an oarfish and had to wait for them to be back in season. I did save so not sure what happened.

Thats happened to me before.... Except i didnt play 4 hours but i did get a PWP that i loved and got it paid off and then my pinky pushed against the badly placed power button on the New 3DS and my game closed............... Still havent gotten another request for that PWP, which was the illuminated heart.

Well, last Halloween I was playing new leaf, and my brother decided to throw a piece of candy at me, and guess where it hit?
Directly on my game card, and it popped out of the system.
Luckily, I had only lost about 30 minutes worth, but it kinda scared me cause I didn't remember if I had saved or not, and I was playing for like 2 hours

How hard did he throw that candy 0_0. Also, he'd have great aim to land that xD. QUick question, do you just randomly receive PWP sugegstions for things like the illuminated heart?

How hard did he throw that candy 0_0. Also, he'd have great aim to land that xD. QUick question, do you just randomly receive PWP sugegstions for things like the illuminated heart?

Yes. Whenever a villager pings you, you have a chance of them requesting a PWP.

I spent a lot of time on there before after I had done some time travelling, so I was having to go around and tidy up the town. Did all that, added fish to my museum etc. Start doing villager requests and have to get up todo a couple of real life things without even thinking the battery was low or could die. Got back to find it switched off and everything I did gone :(

That's happened to me except that it didn't crash. I went out and forgot to plug in my 3ds properly.

Back