Trading Pekoe [LF] Merengue or bells

ProfessorMiku

♥ Artio of Ursa Major ♥
Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (159) +
Well, I usually only post on the AdoptMyVillager Reddit, but Reddit isn't letting me post right now because it is dumb. Sooo, does anybody want this cute little Asian cub? Merengue is my last dreamie, so if anybody wants to trade her for Pekoe, that takes top priority. But if not, I'll accept an offer of bells (but nothing else)!

Edit: Okay, now it's on AdoptMyVillager too. http://www.reddit.com/r/AdoptMyVillager/comments/1s9r8f/vt_pekoe_lf_merengue_or_bells/

Last edited:
I have a feeling I payed like 500k for my Pekoe, so like.. 1.5mil?
Or is that too low wow I'm awful with prices :")

That's very reasonable! I'm actually about to leave the house and I'm in a huge rush, so can I get back to you later? Sorry!

That's very reasonable! I'm actually about to leave the house and I'm in a huge rush, so can I get back to you later? Sorry!

That's fine!
I'll probably have to go in a minute anyway (It's almost 11pm here) So I can drop off the money tomorrow ^_^ (Assuming she comes back and has space or whatever :3)

That's fine!
I'll probably have to go in a minute anyway (It's almost 11pm here) So I can drop off the money tomorrow ^_^ (Assuming she comes back and has space or whatever :3)

Good morning! (It's 9 am here)
I got an offer on Pekoe for 2 mil, so would you mind going 2.5?

Oh wow I really appreciate the gesture Melleia tysm. But I really couldn't take this.

It means alot though that you were willing to do this for me, tysm. But I would rather you get something for yourself =)

Back