Shop Paintings and Statues For 5 TBT Each. [UPDATED 9-15-17 10:47 PM PST][ONLINE]

please could i get an ancient statue, famous painting, fine painting, nice painting, scenic painting and worthy painting? :)

please could i get an ancient statue, famous painting, fine painting, nice painting, scenic painting and worthy painting? :)

Sure, that would be 30 TBT. Are you available now? and do you want delivery or pickup?

could i please also get a moody painting, quaint painting and gallant statue? ( sorry i didn't ask for these before, i just noticed the list had been updated :) )

could i please also get a moody painting, quaint painting and gallant statue? ( sorry i didn't ask for these before, i just noticed the list had been updated :) )

Sure! I'll reopen my gates in a couple mins. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I just noticed did you mean to say Valiant, because I'm still outta Gallant statues.

Sure! I'll reopen my gates in a couple mins. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I just noticed did you mean to say Valiant, because I'm still outta Gallant statues.

no sorry i meant great :eek: but if you do happen to come across a gallant statue, jolly painting or wild painting in the future please let me know as they'll be the last 3 i need after these!

no sorry i meant great :eek: but if you do happen to come across a gallant statue, jolly painting or wild painting in the future please let me know as they'll be the last 3 i need after these!

Oh alright and I'll let you know if I happen to obtain those art pieces! Gates open.

Hi! I'm interested in purchasing 2 graceful paintings, a robust sculpture, and a neutral painting for 20 TBT. Right now it's 2:39 PM for me in EST, lemme know what time would would for us both. :)

Last edited:
Back