:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to wait until 3rd season comes to Netflix.

The show is (It's going to sound stupid buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut ok here we go...) Wolf Blood . I found the first 2 seasons on Netflix and it's a little cheesy but I like it. XD

Oh, come off it. You lot get a lot more than we do. The only thing I can sit back and laugh about is that we get Doctor Who before anyone else.

People please I live in the UK and its not that bad as you think!
We just got lucky thats all!
Its a great country so whats all the hating about!?
We created some good stuff like Doctor Who and tht so u should be greatful for what we do!
Just wait until it comes onto netflix Paintence is key

Last edited:
congrats but you could be concerned about something that matters a lot more than watching a season of a TV show

Should've closed this thread earlier. :p Nevermind then.................I mean this is a gaming forum...video games are something we enjoy. So is TV.

Kind of rude for you to tell me to worry about something that matters more. Maybe this is really really important to me you don't know. So yeah I'll just not talk about anything that matters even the littlest bit ok? SOrry if I made you mad for talking about something that I care about.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like I can't close it so I'll just let it fall down...hopefully it doesn't get bumped again... :p

Should've closed this thread earlier. :p Nevermind then.................I mean this is a gaming forum...video games are something we enjoy. So is TV.

Kind of rude for you to tell me to worry about something that matters more. Maybe this is really really important to me you don't know. So yeah I'll just not talk about anything that matters even the littlest bit ok? SOrry if I made you mad for talking about something that I care about.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like I can't close it so I'll just let it fall down...hopefully it doesn't get bumped again... :p

lol sorry you are just being a drama queen about something that won't actually affect your life. but yes I was rude to say that and I apologize

There's a series I like too, and the ABC network is just like 'LETS LEAVE THEM ON A CLIFFHANGER, THEN ONLY EVER AIR THE NEXT 2 SEASONS IN AMERICA!!!'

Brits know how you feel ;-; Don't be jealous of us, please.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, come off it. You lot get a lot more than we do. The only thing I can sit back and laugh about is that we get Doctor Who before anyone else.
And sherlock ;-; Don't forget about sherlock

But they get all the new DC shows early ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back