Mafia Overwatch Mafia - End Game, Town wins!

ok we're not mass claiming lol

Seeing as how I'm set to be lynched and I'm not voting for a doctor claim, I had to.
I haven't been able to read back over them. To tell who could be fibbing

I voted for Primal, sorry if you're town. ;___;

I'll check in later, have to do some stuff.

Anyone wanting to question me about it, think back to ness saying I was looking at Trump mafia. I was looking at it because I was vigilante in that and was relooking at my methods for this game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah sorry bro, I've had bad vibes since day 1 so I'm going with it...

Add my claim to the list I'm lucio, townie not enough time to type out full reads list or anything so I'm just going to stick my vote to Heyden it is possibility that he is godfather/maf roleblocker/townie 66% probability that he is maf. I don't feel comfortable voting against Toad or white at the moment due to their claims.

Seeing as how I'm set to be lynched and I'm not voting for a doctor claim, I had to.
I haven't been able to read back over them. To tell who could be fibbing

there was one vote on u lolz

So then people who haven't claimed are basically candidates for the lynch? XD

Primal, Heyden, Toads, GetLucky and I are town.

Abe is a possible third party because Symmetra isn't an overwatch member.

So then people who haven't claimed are basically candidates for the lynch? XD

Primal, Heyden, Toads, GetLucky and I are town.

Abe is a possible third party because Symmetra isn't an overwatch member.

Endless was the first one to say that blue roles are in green, there is no way he's anything but town

- - - Post Merge - - -

Third party bus driver makes no sense.... like how do they win?
Be the last one standing with mafia I guess

Endless was the first one to say that blue roles are in green, there is no way he's anything but town

Okay then.

So 6 townies then, excluding Tom and Amanda as they are both dead. =( So 8?

1 mafia member who is dead and the rest are up for debate.

I see what you are saying Hayden...
I'm also very glad I didn't get roleblocker
Who dafuq we vote then?
All these claims? Or a non claimed? Ness/glow

I see what you are saying Hayden...
I'm also very glad I didn't get roleblocker
Who dafuq we vote then?
All these claims? Or a non claimed? Ness/glow

It's between Seroja and Glow for me, Ness and Karen are my town reads at the moment.

But seroja and glow have both been town leans for me. Seroja's more recent efforts are admirable and glow always plays like this as town

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why no Karen? She helped beef Abe's claim for PR colors, but maybe she took a stab in order to make herself look better overall.... is it just me or does it seem like too many PRs in this game?

But seroja and glow have both been town leans for me. Seroja's more recent efforts are admirable and glow always plays like this as town

What would be your reasoning for Ness then? People have claimed that he always plays like this as town, for all we know they can be using that to manipulate us into thinking their town when in reality their mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now that I think about it Seroja has been putting in a great effort for us so my vote will go to Glow unless you give me reasons to vote for Ness. Karen is out of the question atm, she's town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why no Karen? She helped beef Abe's claim for PR colors, but maybe she took a stab in order to make herself look better overall.... is it just me or does it seem like too many PRs in this game?

I'm a bit iffy about that, I'll see if my thoughts change as we progress further.

Ness has shown us he is very conscious of his play style and may have taken strides to appear a certain way. Aside from his initial actions he hasn't given us anything else.... ATE is usually scummy too, hence why I get into trouble with it and he did do it when they thought end of day was earlier. I know I said I understand it and relate, but just reiterating it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you vote glow, prepare for a snappy response.

Ness has shown us he is very conscious of his play style and may have taken strides to appear a certain way. Aside from his initial actions he hasn't given us anything else.... ATE is usually scummy too, hence why I get into trouble with it and he did do it when they thought end of day was earlier. I know I said I understand it and relate, but just reiterating it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you vote glow, prepare for a snappy response.

I've been getting snappy responses every time they reply to me at this point I don't even care anymore.

Back