Mafia Overwatch Mafia - End Game, Town wins!

Toadsworthy - Town, I thought Toads was mafia at the beginning for some reason but as we progressed through the game I noticed his phrasing and attitude was something that would make me believe he is town. He has been honest too which seems to be a recurring theme for Toad and town players in general, examples: X X

Ness - Town, like I said last time he seemed very reaction based and aggressive which proved to be useful at the beginning as it created discussion which may or may not be useful depending on your current position but it was useful for me anyway. People have also pointed out that he plays like this all the time sooooo. He is kinda quiet at the moment but we have to remember that some people are busy guys. XD

Endless - Town, isn't it obvious? Just read over his posts and bingo!!!! He's town.

Karen - Town, a friend of Abe who is the most convincing town at the moment for me and she seems similar to Ness, aggressive, informative and creates discussion/ brings out information from other players which has proven useful.

Trundle - Town, He has been on to many people so far and made very good points/observations. His current attitude screams town to me personally and for that I seem him as a town-lean.

PrimalFlexer - Mafia/Null, I feel as though he is trying to certain the attention from him on to me and his overall focus on me seems peculiar. He keeps mentioning that I'm taking the advantage of being new but he seems to be doing the same thing? I'm not 100% sure about it, he seems to be genuine with his reads for the most part though.

Dolby - Null, He has provided useful information for the most part and his reads have been useful but he has became a bit too quite recently which is common amongst scum, e.g Jacob. So I'm not entirely sure if he is town or mafia, I'm torn.

GetLucky - Null, I have no idea, I'll read Seroja's post and then I'll update you all if I see something that makes him seem town-like/ mafia-like in this game.

Heyden - Null, I really don't know what I think yet.

I know my reads are terrible, sorry guys.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for any errors in the sentences. X_X

I feel better about a getlucky lynch the most...
You really think a one shot should claim? Claiming in general is weird to me, I think an outed vig just makes things complicated and doesn't help anyone. I've been that outted vig before and it doesn't help, people still disbelieved me.

I'm voting now because I am visiting family, I will try to check in before end of day though.

Completely forgot Seroja, sorry noodle!

I'm Null/ kinda town leaning towards her, this post in particular caught my attention,#545 her attitude and the points she made about being "quite =/= scum" and she was inactive even when she was town says a lot. Everything she said after this basically backed up her point in one way or another, she also implied/ out right said she was town this game which is something people don't do and I don't believe her, why would I? Mafia is a game of manipulation.

i am kinda piggy backing off everyone else's posts with this vote, not gonna lie. But that's because I've been very busy recently.... more posts tomorrow when I'm back home. I am understanding people's views about trundle and Dolby and primal, hence why I like the idea of a getlucky lynch. I've had him null which usually is where mafia hide anyway

I feel better about a getlucky lynch the most...
You really think a one shot should claim? Claiming in general is weird to me, I think an outed vig just makes things complicated and doesn't help anyone. I've been that outted vig before and it doesn't help, people still disbelieved me.

I'm voting now because I am visiting family, I will try to check in before end of day though.

Of course it helps toads, if you don't have any shots left. Claiming when you're essentially a townie will help confirm you, and at this stage in the game no sensible mafia would counter claim you at this stage in the game

@White, who besides Primal do you think is mafia

Of course it helps toads, if you don't have any shots left. Claiming when you're essentially a townie will help confirm you, and at this stage in the game no sensible mafia would counter claim you at this stage in the game

@White, who besides Primal do you think is mafia

GetLucky seems to be next in line as mafia but I'm not completely sure, I'll have to look into the other games that he has played and determine what his alignment is from them. He might get my vote today as I'm not sure about Primal.

I think there is chance that you are mafia but the way you have played so far seems to be more town leaning than anything else.

Didn't want to do this day 2, but my activity here has put a lynch target on my back. I am the Doctor. On the previous night, I chose to save Endless because of their wall when trying to question Ness. I figured that could be an asset for town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the Overwatch peeps, the hero I am under is Torbjorn.

Ugh, when it comes down to it, I think that there's an roughly equal chance for Lucky and White to be scum. But Lucky isn't here and I don't like Whites flip on Primal, but like I said earlier, they could be noob town or noob scum. I won't be around until after end of day, so I have to vote now. However, I do like White's reads more, simply because he actually has reads, and he has been contributing to an extent, so I feel that Lucky is the better lynch for today.

I also won't be around until after End of Day, working

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh ****, White it is then

Didn't want to do this day 2, but my activity here has put a lynch target on my back. I am the Doctor. On the previous night, I chose to save Endless because of their wall when trying to question Ness. I figured that could be an asset for town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the Overwatch peeps, the hero I am under is Torbjorn.

.....So your town? Or is this a bluff?

Though why the **** would Torbjorn be the doctor instead of Mercy?

Hm....since we're throwing things out like this here goes:

I'm Mercy (so town) and I am the Role blocker be aware that there are two role blockers though as Abe was role blocked and I didn't do it, if there's only one then he's lying

Ok I got to make a decision fast, and I'm tempted to vote for myself instead of contributing to a mislynch without knowing everything

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I guess I know now why Torbjorn is doc. White, you'd you block last night?

Just FYI guys, I've been trying to make it as obvious as possible that I'm town, lol. That whole vigilante thing was intentional, I did it on purpose to look like a noob town, I know what I'm doing is reckless at the moment but whatver .

idk, but I hope Torbjorn is at least a healer in game.

Does someone have a list of all claims so far?

Ok I got to make a decision fast, and I'm tempted to vote for myself instead of contributing to a mislynch without knowing everything

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I guess I know now why Torbjorn is doc. White, you'd you block last night?

Heyden. It failed though.

You know what, I have to leave in 3 minutes, I'm voting myself because I don't want to impact a late vote switch

Back