Ouija Boards

Hulaette

The Magical Mermaid
Bells
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
Ok so I'm not going to go into detail here but basically There has been this thing that has been driving me crazy for the last few years. I am really at my wits end to solve the problem, no more options. I can't manipulate the situation to make it better as there are too many eyes in the household. I am considering in using an ouija board to rid the problem once and for all but I know that it may very well backfire on me. Please take this seriously because I do NOT take this jubject lightly! Tell me how to go about this with the Ouija board and what are your thoughts? Should I use it?

I don't necessarily believe in spirits or demons, but at the same time, I don't think anything good could come with an object meant to communicate with such. What problem are you having exactly, that you'd consider going to such lengths? I mean, with all the stories of not "properly" closing the gateway between yourself and a spirit, I think we can agree it's not really meant to solve problems. And if you don't believe that there's anything after death, then it's simply a silly board game that wouldn't help you regardless.

I don't think you should. If anything, using such a medium may make things worse, as all it is doing is inviting whatever entity bothering you to communicate with you. I find it a little strange how you encounter so many strange things. You're from another planet, you're partially a mermaid, and you now have a spirit interfering with your daily life. I'm just really confused.

I intend to using it for negative purposes. I know the dangers in using a weegee board but I realize now that I don't fully understand how to use the board properly. I need to talk to people, do research and consult with certain people

It's not a spirit that is bothering me. Its a human. I want to ask for help on the other side so they can rid the problematic human but I have a very bad feeling about doing so. So i think I will refrain from acting out my anger with an Ouija board

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think you should. If anything, using such a medium may make things worse, as all it is doing is inviting whatever entity bothering you to communicate with you. I find it a little strange how you encounter so many strange things. You're from another planet, you're partially a mermaid, and you now have a spirit interfering with your daily life. I'm just really confused.

My life is pretty confusing. Sometimes I wonder why I got out of bed in the morning.

well, i guess all i can really say on this topic is that i have a ouija board and have used it before. everyone's experiences with one is different, but in my case, it didnt seem to work one bit. my house has a lot of history (my grandpa died in it. its also quite old) so i was expecting some sort of feedback when i used it, but nothing happened. i followed all instructions, researched about it, ended the session properly blah blah blah but nothing happened. at one point i decided to do everything the rules said to NOT do. i left the piece on the board for a whole night, didnt say goodbye, acted more hostile, but still, nothing.

so if u think there's some spirit stuff really goin on, i suggest maybe finding a medium or something else. it wouldnt hurt to try it out anyways tho. this is just from my experiences!! good luck!

Last edited:
I decided against using it. I'm just being an evil little witch right now and I don't wanna be that kind of person. Plus I don't wanna risk my health and safely because I over reacted. Thats what narcissists do. Thank you all for taking me out of this! I don't want to involve myself with demonic practices. I am pure and I want to stay that way!

Well, my friend has used it and she said it works, and I know a lot of other people who have used it and it worked, along with the Charlie Charlie thing. She asked the spirits questions about ppl from her family that she didn't know, like how old is my aun, it told her the answer and it was right. Ppl in my school played the game too and got in trouble for it. Personally, I wouldn't play this game. I do believe in spirits, but not in the ouijia board, and if it is real I'd rather not accidentally open up a portal and be haunted or what ever. However, I don't believe u can talk to dead people. I think the 'spirits' are actually genies or something (not the genie that gives u wishes tho...that doesn't exist)

It's not a spirit that is bothering me. Its a human. I want to ask for help on the other side so they can rid the problematic human but I have a very bad feeling about doing so. So i think I will refrain from acting out my anger with an Ouija board

- - - Post Merge - - -

My life is pretty confusing. Sometimes I wonder why I got out of bed in the morning.

I uh. I don't think you can enlist the spirits of the afterworld to do your murderous bidding for you. I think you might want to not do that yeah.

I agree with Bowie. Even if you don't believe in spirits or the like (general you since I don't see why OP would resort to a ouija board if they didn't), it's still not a good idea to mess around with stuff like that imo.

Last edited:
I believe in spirits and stuff, but last time I checked, ouija boards don't work and actually "work" by being subconsciously moved by the user without them being aware they're actually moving it.

I believe in spirits and stuff, but last time I checked, ouija boards don't work and actually "work" by being subconsciously moved by the user without them being aware they're actually moving it.

pretty much. ive used it several times and it didnt even budge

It's called the ideomotor effect, yo.

That probably happens a lot but that isn't always the case. Demons and spirits, ghostly activity are in fact real. You don't have to believe it, that's fine, but my own personal experiences and other peoples stories should be proof enough by now in this day and age. Some people just choose not to believe they exist out of fear.

I believe in spirits and whatnot and I've used one twice. The first time it was my friend who was moving the board and the second time, nothing happened.

That probably happens a lot but that isn't always the case. Demons and spirits, ghostly activity are in fact real. You don't have to believe it, that's fine, but my own personal experiences and other peoples stories should be proof enough by now in this day and age. Some people just choose not to believe they exist out of fear.

????

I never said they weren't real. I'm pretty certain the opening words to my post said "I believe in spirits", and then I went onto saying that I don't think ouija boards are real.

I said absolutely nothing about denying the existence of spirits/ghosts/demons/etc

they're not saying that spirits arent real lol

Back