• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

United Kingdom Orville

JellyBeans

only half awake
Bells
Switch
2122-3699-2125
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sweet Heart Balloon
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sweet Feather
Poptart Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (318) +
hi! i did post in the lf thread but i figure this is probably a bit easier to keep an eye on lmao. i've only recently bought my first two packs of amiibo cards so i don't have a ton buuut:
FT
Chabwick 441 [pending]
Tom Nook 423 [pending]
Orville 404

LF - any of the new s5 villagers honestly, especially Shino, Ione [pending], Roswell, or Faith! or Sherb!
(i already have Chabwick, Zoe and Frett)
i'm UK based + for convenience sake would prefer to only send within UK atm :]

Last edited:
If you get any more packs at some point and get duplicate Celest #407 please consider me to trade for her, she is the last amiibo i need to finish the collection :)

If you're interested in Azalea, I'd be interested in Orville!
hey, if it's okay I'd rather wait and see if I get any other offers through first as Azalea is probably lower on my wishlist! i'll let you know though :)

hi! i have all the npc cards you've listed & more if you're still interested in trading for orville :)

Back