Ground Scenery Ornate Paths

fish220

Bells
I made some ornate paths that I want to share with people. It took a while to make these paths. Thanks. HNI_0060.JPG
HNI_0061.JPG
HNI_0062.JPG
HNI_0064.JPG
HNI_0065.JPG
HNI_0066.JPG
HNI_0067.JPG
HNI_0069.JPG
HNI_0070.JPG
HNI_0071.JPG
HNI_0072.JPG
HNI_0073.JPG
HNI_0063.JPG
Yes I know this is a lot of Path pieces. But they work in harmony with each other. I hope you likes these as much as I did making them. I am willing to change the colors to all variety of colors. Just message me or post what color you would like and I would try to send you the Path of your color.

Attachments

• HNI_0068.JPG
    HNI_0068.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Hi, I was just wondering if you'd be able to do the path using the peach colour palette. I have a fairy-tale themed town, and I love your path but I'm not sure how the grey would work with my PWPs and houses. If you could, that would be amazing. Thanks~ Great job either way, though.

Thanks ill get the path in your peach color do you want it in a dark peach color or a lighter peachy color.

Also one final thing I would like to ask you before I add the colors. Do you want the areas filled in with a color or colors. I do see the colors that would work fairly well with you. But Just want to make sure I get it correct.

I'm not entirely sure. I haven't seen the recolouring so it's hard for me to imagine. I'll leave it to your artistic integrity.

That is fine with me sorry how late I am posting this my other laptop screen broke so yesterday I spent time cleaning up my old laptop so it can be faster.

I made the path with your peachy color I just want your approval that you like it so I am going to post one piece of the path. If you like it I will continue and post all the pieces of the path for you.
HNI_0074.JPG
Thanks for your patients.
Also to anyone who wants me to change the color of the path for them. Please post the,
color.
How dark or light you want it.
If you want the tiles filled in with another color.
Thanks for your cooperation with me. I will try to be on the forums every day. To see your replys.

Last edited:
Would you like me to just change the color of the bricks for you :) to a brownish color also do you want light or dark brown.

These are very lovely! If I had room for more patterns, I'd use these in a heartbeat.

Still, I can't commend you enough on such lovely work. I especially love that brighter tan/peach recolored one. Very pretty!

Yes, just the colours please ^^ I'd prefer dark brown, but if it doesn't look good, that's all right! Thanks so mch!

Thanks so much for the compliments they mean so much for spending all this time on the design. I will get the darker brown done for you.

Thanks so much! I ADORE this path, but the light colour wouldn't fit my town at all <3 I'm looking forward to the dark colour, and I really REALLY appreciate it!

Sorry for not responding and for being dead for long time but I am back and able to do more now. I ran into trouble with IRL and had to take time off of everything to fix it all. Now I am back and able to do more. Recoloring will take a few days as I get used to doing all the stuff again I haven't messed with this stuff in over 2 years.

Well since their request was from 2014, mind if I request a light pink one? I have an "Angelic" Themed town owo

Back