• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Original Mira in boxes! LF: HYBRIDS!

acnlsamuel

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (9) +
Mira is adorable! >~< and she is in boxes in my cycling town, Lorule. She is original, aside for her shirt >~> she changed it to one of the custom designs that are original to able sisters. I am looking for many hybrids! *~* I don't want any cosmos or black hybrids though. That's it! :)

To be honest, I have very few hybrids. I know this is a longshot (a huge longshot at that) but if no one else offers will you take my 3 pink roses and 1 pink lily? She is a dreamie of mine and I would really appreciate it if I could have her!

Sorry to say but I actually just got her from someone else! Good luck trying to find a good home for her though! :D

I have about 5 orange and pink tulips and quite a few pink roses. =) However, I'll need to get Skye out but I don't TT due to fear of losing villagers. ; - ; Good luck finding her a home!

Back