• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Buying (or trading) Sakura DIYs, Cherry Petals

Arithmophobia17

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
0219-0781-4321
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Red Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Zipper Sakura
Voodoo Doll
Feedback
100% (63) +
I'm looking to buy these Sakura DIY Recipes:

- Cherry-blossom-petal pile
- Cherry-blossom bonsai
- Sakura-wood wall

as well as stacks of cherry blossom petals in order to craft said items. I'm willing to pay high prices. i have nmt but i'd prefer to pay in igb, either one works for me

I also have duplicate bunny day DIYs, i have a good amount of items/clothes in storage as well as my catalog (i don't time travel so it may take a bit for me to get it to you, but i'd really appreciate your patience! i also don't currently have a linkable list of items in my catalog but im working on it, please ask if there's anything that you'd want!). i have a good selection of fully grown pansies, tulips, and hyacinths as well as a few of other types of flowers and some hybrids. i also have pansy and tulip seeds in my nook's all the time and also have hyacinth seeds currently with windflower seeds as my other rotation (again, may take a while to come back in stock). i have all of the different fruits if that interests you, and if you want anything else please just ask!

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
I have the cherry blossom wand DIY, but I am really looking for NMT not bells... How many NMT can you offer?

Last edited:
Hi there!! I actually have a spare blossom viewing lantern recipe. I know it’s not listed but do you happen to have an extra cherry blossom pochette DIY recipe? I’m willing to trade something else if you don’t have an extra cherry blossom pochette card. Thanks!

Hi there!! I actually have a spare blossom viewing lantern recipe. I know it’s not listed but do you happen to have an extra cherry blossom pochette DIY recipe? I’m willing to trade something else if you don’t have an extra cherry blossom pochette card. Thanks!
i'm sorry, i only have dupe bunny day recipes. what else are you willing to trade?

i have 1 red cosmos bag, 4 yellow cosmos bags, and 4 yellow mum bags that i would be willing to part with (i don't have a lot and i need hybrids lol), i have some hyacinth bags as well as some fully grown hyacinths (i have them available at nook's as well), i have pansies as my native so i have a good amount of fully grown ones and those available at nook's, i also have a bunch of fully grown tulips and seeds available at nook's. i have a couple rose bags (at least one yellow bag) and a fully grown red rose. might have some extra lilies as well

i have 1 red cosmos bag, 4 yellow cosmos bags, and 4 yellow mum bags that i would be willing to part with (i don't have a lot and i need hybrids lol), i have some hyacinth bags as well as some fully grown hyacinths (i have them available at nook's as well), i have pansies as my native so i have a good amount of fully grown ones and those available at nook's, i also have a bunch of fully grown tulips and seeds available at nook's. i have a couple rose bags (at least one yellow bag) and a fully grown red rose. might have some extra lilies as well

I’ll trade you the lantern DIY for the 1 red cosmos bag, 4 yellow cosmos bags, and 4 yellow mum bags. Would you also be willing to throw in a few pears? That’s the one fruit I’m missing. It’s up to you.

Back