Small Mailbox
Cake
Feedback
100% (18) +
Starting Bid: 1 million
Minimum Bid increase: 500k
Buy out: 15 million/Maple/Zell/Purrl
Ending time: in 2 hours
Julian is in boxes in my cycling town! He is MOSTLY default. His catchphrase(easily changed with Isabelle) should be the same and his furniture should be nearly 100% default with a fish that mysteriously appeared after he got sick. He is wearing one of my varsity QR codes that actually doesn't look to bad on him.

Last edited:
ill take it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can trade for sprinkle! she's moving out soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

she's moving in 2 days, i can fast forward.

ill take it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can trade for sprinkle! she's moving out soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

she's moving in 2 days, i can fast forward.

aah I'm not looking for villagers, just bells! This is an auction after all, and I already have most of my dreamies, it's just that my signature isn't updated. :c

I changed the auction end date to April 15, 9 a.m., +8 GMT! I'll be TT'ing back to hold him in boxes for longer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I changed the auction end date to April 15, 9 a.m., +8 GMT! I'll be TT'ing back to hold him in boxes for longer.

Since there are difficulties with Bonbon adopting Julian, the auction is continuing from 2.5 million as the highest bid. Please be able to pick Julian up by April 15, 9 a.m., +8 GMT! (bump, I guess!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does that actually work? I vaguely remember someone trying to do that and lost the villager but I can very well be wrong!

reopened due to lack of response from LV. This will last for the next 2 hours.

Last edited:
Back