• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading or [Selling] Stitches the lazy cub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thranduil

the Great Elvenking
Bells
Feedback
100% (51) +
Well "good" news for everyone who wants him xD I got him in my main town from my second town's void "yay" >_>
sooo until he pings to move out , you can offer bells or sets (7-11 for example or japaense/korean /american DLC's) but I'm still mainly looking for Beau or, since I really need another deer, Diana since she is the only one I would want besides Beau (but I prefer Beau xD)

this will end when he pings and if someone offers Diana or Beau, you need to pick Stitches up first since I'm always at 10 villagers ><

and do you have space for Stitches to take him? if you have space, which one would you give? :)

Either one and yes i have space

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know when he pings and you can pick the villager up

I have space in Mirkwood the town where Beau will go and Stitches is in the other town so if Beau is already in boxes and you don't mind I would pick him up until I'm done "cycling" Stitches out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back