• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway or [Auction] Deli the Lazy Monkey!

Cashews

Bells
Switch
8331-7129-8418
Yellow Candy
Cake
Feedback
100% (21) +
Deli is in boxes! He's probably 100% original since I've barely talked to him, but he could have changed a bit. If you'd like me to check his house/catchphrases etc. I can do so on request.

Delhi.jpg

Since he's low demand this will be a giveaway to whomever wants him. If there's more than one person who wants to adopt him you can start bidding, but I really don't expect much.

Winner must be able to pick him up this evening around 6-7pm EST.​

I think he's kinda cute... sometimes a wish that we didn't have the rating deal... just because someone shows that some villagers are wanted more means that the unwanted villagers are terrible?

I think he's kinda cute... sometimes a wish that we didn't have the rating deal... just because someone shows that some villagers are wanted more means that the unwanted villagers are terrible?
The ratings are just to show relative demand, I have 2 dreamies in Tier 5 myself! There are too many villagers to account for everyone's personal tastes but the rating is good to get an idea of roughly how much money to expect to charge.

I personally think that the system is way unbalanced currently with (From Tier 1 to 5) 20-20-20-20-240 villagers. That gives no sense of scale of demand when 240ish out of 330 villagers are lumped together. Might as well only have a top 20 tier. Also demand should be compiled via a computer script (not just a few ppl who are doing nothing but guesstimating) but I already got a little hate from the ratings thread by suggesting that haha

Back