• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 💖🌸 [ONLINE] Catalog ALL 422 ORDERABLE Furniture Sets/Variations in the game (over 2,000 items) for 250 TBT | HALF OFF 🌸💖

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Sounds great! If it's the same time as now I can get you in tomorrow (Friday) at 11:30pm PDT time! Let me know if that works for you :3

If so you can send over the payment now or 5 minutes before our scheduled time x)
yep that should work. i just sent the tbt to you in advance <3

RemBump.gif

Everything in the Scheduled Slots spoiler has been updated! If I have received your payment, it'll have [PAID] right next to your name :3

Will be available later tonight, but feel free to schedule for tomorrow and after!

Now officially open again! Currently have 2 slots open RN if anyone is free or wants to schedule a time :3

IGN - Erin
Island Name - Polther
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Good
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - All
TBT/Collectibles Payment - DM’d
Availability - all day, will be checking throughout the day, around 9pm i should 100% be on
Questions/Comments - none!

IGN - eli
Island Name - Laguna bay
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - good!
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - individual/ rattan in normal brown and white, antique in brown and natural
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 100 tbt is that okay?
Availability - starting 12pm CST (in half an hour) and probably the next two hours
Questions/Comments - none I think! Just need to know if price is right

Last edited:
IGN - Erin
Island Name - Polther
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Good
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - All
TBT/Collectibles Payment - DM’d
Availability - all day, will be checking throughout the day, around 9pm i should 100% be on
Questions/Comments - none!
Sounds great! Please reread my rules thoroughly one more time! There's info I need from you there so I know people are reading everything c:

Perfect! How does 9pm PDT sound then? We can do a lot earlier if there's a specific time in PDT time that you'll be free :3
IGN - eli
Island Name - Laguna bay
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - good!
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - individual/ rattan in normal brown and white, antique in brown and natural
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 100 tbt is that okay?
Availability - starting 12pm CST (in half an hour) and probably the next two hours
Questions/Comments - none I think! Just need to know if price is right
Hihi! The TBT is correct!

Please reread my rules thoroughly one more time! There's info I need from you there so I know people are reading everything c:

As for time how does 12:30pm PDT sound?

Please reread my rules thoroughly one more time! There's info I need from you there so I know people are reading everything c:

Would.... 1:00 pdt piske work for you?

Sounds great! Please reread my rules thoroughly one more time! There's info I need from you there so I know people are reading everything c:

Perfect! How does 9pm PDT sound then? We can do a lot earlier if there's a specific time in PDT time that you'll be free :3

i reread the rules again i dont exactly know what im missing i think im probably just blind... but yeah 9pm pdt is 12am est and that works for me! sending tbt now!

i reread the rules again i dont exactly know what im missing i think im probably just blind... but yeah 9pm pdt is 12am est and that works for me! sending tbt now!
It's there in the rules, please read it slowly to make sure you aren't missing it hahaha

And thanks! Payment received!

Hihi! Make sure to post what's needed in the rules before our scheduled time! :3 What's needed is in the rules, just read it slowly and thoroughly and you'll see it x)

Back