Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Lana Del Rey - Video Games":

EDCBA---
EEEEE-D-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here is "Digimon Opening Theme":

F-C-B---
FFC-B-C-

All the high notes.

Hi, it's me again. I'm sorry to keep bugging you with requests. Each one sounds beautifully spot on but for some reason when I hear them playing in my town they don't... feel quite right (if that makes any sense :confused:). I think I finally found what might be the right one so hopefully I won't need to bother you again.

Here's the link:
https://youtu.be/j_NHtszXzX0

The part I like is from 2:17 to 2:25. We know from my past choices that I'm not the best part picker so I hope this one is doable for you. Thank you so much!

No need to apologize, Valzed, I like making town tunes, and my thread is never as busy as I'd like. :)

Here is "Rosendale - Fairytale (Acoustic Version)":

GFED-B-C
---zzzzz

Low E and D, all other notes high.

Here is "Super Mario Odyssey OST - Main Theme Transcription":

G---C---
D---zzzz

High G, other notes low.

Or, to abbreviate the melody to fit more of it into a town tune:

G-C-D-GA
GCDCG---

Kind of complicated with the relative high and low notes. Second G is low. A and all other G's are high. Third C is high. All other C's and D's are low. I could type it out with lower and uppercase letters, but I think it looks weird. Here's what it looks like anyway:

G-c-d-gA
GcdCG---

kiwikenobi, you went above & beyond this time! Thank you for writing it with upper & lower case letters. It was much easier for me to figure out. Is there anything I can do for you in return? Can I donate some TBT? Would you like some perfect peaches? Anything?
Thank you so much!

You're very generous (& patient). If there's ever any way I can be a help to you, please let me know. Thank you!

Here is "Avatar - New Land":

A--BC-B-
G---zzzz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Here is "Avatar - A Statue Of The King":

F-E---F-
GFE---zz

High G, low E.

Here is "Avatar - New Land":

A--BC-B-
G---zzzz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Here is "Avatar - A Statue Of The King":

F-E---F-
GFE---zz

High G, low E.

oh dang you did both! Woah thanks! 2 songs for 2 towns :D thanks again dude! you make awesome tunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back