ok

yasuharu said:
Not too many people play that game anymore...
Are you on about animal crossing? if you are you must be joking everyone plays animal crossing here or their is not point being here.

- PNG

PNG said:
yasuharu said:
Not too many people play that game anymore...
Are you on about animal crossing? if you are you must be joking everyone plays animal crossing here or their is not point being here.

- PNG
I'm sure 95% play/played it... but all games get old after a while and not everyone still plays it since the last one came out over 2 years ago.

Do you think they will make up a new type of animal crossing. :S will be great if it did.

-PNG

Oh, i see well to tell you the truth their is one on Xbox360 like animal crossing but alot different its called viva pinta its not that bad. :r

PNG said:
Oh, i see well to tell you the truth their is one on Xbox360 like animal crossing but alot different its called viva pinta its not that bad. :r
Thats not animal crossing...

Gabby la la said:
PNG said:
Thats not animal crossing...
did you read my reply, i said their is a game like animal crossing but alot different...

ULT.DARKSAMUS said:
Viva Pinata's graphics are really colorful and stuff. It's a fun game.
Thanks ULT.DARKSAMUS and i do agree it is fun, i want animal crossing on xbox360 but i do not think it will happen.

PNG said:
ULT.DARKSAMUS said:
Thanks ULT.DARKSAMUS and i do agree it is fun, i want animal crossing on xbox360 but i do not think it will happen.
yeah it is a nintendo game.. and since nintendo is dong so well it isn't going to happen

:p

Viva pinata is a good game, but it really isn't like animal crossing, I think it could be in a similar catagory, but you do pretty different things in each...

Sporge27 said:
PNG said:
ULT.DARKSAMUS said:
yeah it is a nintendo game.. and since nintendo is dong so well it isn't going to happen

Viva pinata is a good game, but it really isn't like animal crossing, I think it could be in a similar catagory, but you do pretty different things in each...
I agree on everything you said their and it is true, Viva Pinata is like harvestmoon but insted of working on a farm your working on building the greatest back garden AC is not like viva pinata and thats all i have to say now, i was worng at frist

- PNG

Back