Status
Not open for further replies.

Creeper$

Bells
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (6) +
O'hare is boxed up and ready to go!

Looking to sell him, preferably for TBT. Make an offer!

Last edited:
i of course had to work all day.... unfortunately I have like no in game or TBT money :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

not to mention effing Eugene moved in for no good reason... I'm just gonna demolish my town and cry

I'd be willing to pay for him for toadsworthy :). How's 70-100 TBT sound?

but i mean you can have my entire 116 TBT, if he is even available.... I'm a little *cough* under the weather *cough* and frantically trying to make eugene leave... at 2am

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd be willing to pay for him for toadsworthy :). How's 70-100 TBT sound?

you so niceeeeeee

I'd also be willing to hold O'Hare in my cycle town for toadsworthy too until they have room for him :p

and now its 124 tbt...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to sleep... missed my chance, its been a rough day... and i just need some sleeeeeeeep... I will get him next time, and Eugene is a friction' punk, I hate him

I'd also be willing to hold O'Hare in my cycle town for toadsworthy too until they have room for him :p

Toadsworthy, if you still don't have space, would you be alright with Kaeluh holding him?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and now its 124 tbt...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to sleep... missed my chance, its been a rough day... and i just need some sleeeeeeeep... I will get him next time, and Eugene is a friction' punk, I hate him

You can have him for 75 c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, just saw your edit...don't worry, he'll still be waiting tomorrow

Last edited:
ahhhh you are backakakak! I'm suddenly uplifted... i'm gonna cycle some more!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm also gonna let Kabuki move away too... i wanna different cranky and that was gonna be my next switch

I'm still here, yup. I can probably get him into boxes for you within a day or two. Dependent on my reservations. Up to you!

I'm actually letting Mitzi go... I am sticking with a different normal and wanna have only one type of animal villager.... I can take him in a minute

sending money over now!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

why won't this let me transfer bells

- - - Post Merge - - -

that was more of a struggle than it should have been... all sent thought!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ready to travel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back