Shop [Offline] Items for sale! Looking for Lucky Cats. Buying with IGB or NMT.

Eggington

Bells
Switch
8564-3914-1697
Feedback
100% (22) +
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for these following items - able to pay in IGB or NMT.

Screenshot 2020-04-06 at 12.11.27.png

Items available for immediate sell:
  • Bamboo partition
  • Golden dishes
  • Shell Speaker
  • Golden toilet
  • Orange Dress
  • Wooden double bed
  • Bamboo wall decoration
  • Apple Hat
  • Cherry Umbrella
  • Cherry Dress
  • Paw-print doorplate
  • Pansy Table
  • Wooden Waste Bin
  • Baby Chair (white)
  • Imperial dining table (brown)
  • Imperial low table (red)
  • Table with cloth
  • Rattan vanity (brown)
  • Simple panel (white, plain)
  • Drum set (blue)
  • Automatic Washer (grey)
  • Air circulator (white)
  • Squat toilet (white)
  • Blue Corner
  • Neutral corner
  • Sewing Machine (turquoise)
  • Sturdy sewing box (brown)
  • Glass holder with candle
  • Mom's candle set
  • Tape deck (orange/gold)
  • Pedal board
  • Ukulele
  • Rotary phone (blue)
  • Mom's tissue box x5
  • Newton's Cradle
  • Globe x2 (normal)
  • Globe (retro colour)
  • Hamster cage (pink)
  • Bingo Wheel
  • Pet food bowl (pink)
  • Judge's bell
  • Antique phone (wall)
  • Writing Poster - Periodic table
  • Fishing-boat flag x2
  • Wheelchair (blue)
  • Rattan low table (white)
  • Throwback hat table
  • Beach chair (orange & white)
  • Chalkboard
  • Skeleton
  • Speedbag (brown & red)
  • Speedbag (white & blue)
  • Low screen (natural)
  • Pants Press
  • Floorlight (purple)
  • Ironing set x2
  • Paper Tiger
  • Rice-paddy wall
  • Blue small round mat
  • Yellow small round mat
  • Red Persian rug (large)
  • Brown shaggy rug (large)
  • Green shaggy rug (large)
  • Purple shaggy rug (large)
  • Red-design kitchen mat (small)
  • Red carpet (small)
  • Simple pink bath mat (small)
  • Simple medium purple mat
  • Simple small orange mat
  • Brown wooden-deck rug
  • Crosswalk flooring
  • Turquoise heart rug
  • Snowflake rug

Current Catalogue: https://ibb.co/album/fjw3tv
Please note:
  • That there is a maximum order of x5, so will need to account for different days if there are multiple items required
  • I will only be available to do this 7pm+ BST and weekends
  • Will price the items the same but accepting donations & (bribes are also welcome) 😚
Thanks!

Penny08 - Rattan Towel Basket & Poolside Chair. Trade for Kitchen Island & Coconuts
Kumori - Black Stove. Trade for Den Desk
420blaziken - 5NMT for Gold Bars
Que - White Gas Range & Kitchen Island for 300K
Nintendokitten - stack of dishes, dish drying rack, and towel rack for 35K
Kojurro - Lucky Cats (Black) + Brown Keyholder
Makusai - Cutting board & ironwood kitchenette 50K

Last edited:
Hi there :) I have the rattan towel basket and poolside chair. In exchange, I'd love to trade or catalog your grey/blue kitchen island and coconut juice!

Also, are you only looking for the toilet cleaning set and pot rack in the colour variation listed? I have them in the colourful variant and would like to trade with/catalog the cypress bathtub.

I have the black stove! Would you be willing to trade it for a den desk?

Hi there :) I have the rattan towel basket and poolside chair. In exchange, I'd love to trade or catalog your grey/blue kitchen island and coconut juice!

Also, are you only looking for the toilet cleaning set and pot rack in the colour variation listed? I have them in the colourful variant and would like to trade with/catalog the cypress bathtub.

Hey! I'm not 100% familiar with the process of cataloguing within the game. If you give me a shout how that works, that would be fab! I can then help out with the kitchen island & cypress bathtub. Can give ya a coconut juice! It was a recipe - so if there are a few you need. Please tell me and happy to craft :)

Based on the value of the grey/blue kitchen island, hoping to get something extra as it's value is 170,000 bells, for the rattan towel basket and poolside chair.
Post automatically merged:

I have the black stove! Would you be willing to trade it for a den desk?

Sounds good! I will order the den desk. Will ping you a message when I have available? Happy to send over a Dodo or go to yours to trade.

I can make you some gold bars, but if I'm using my own materials I'm inclined to charge a bit more. I could part with three precious gold nuggets for about 10 NMT.

Last edited:
I can make you some gold bars, but if I'm using my own materials I'm inclined to charge a bit more. I could part with three precious gold nuggets for about 10 NMT.

Ooo it's a recipe? Is it 3x gold nuggets? 2NMT for service charge and I give you the nuggets? 😬

I have the white gas range and white kitchen island, would 300k be okay?

So yeah basically cataloging is just where each person picks up the other's items (since once you pick up a piece of furniture/clothing it is instantly added to your catalog and you can then order it for yourself whenever you want via the nook machine thing). Then you drop each other's items back and al is well :)

If you are willing to fully trade/sell the kitchen island in exchange for my pool side cahir/rattan towel basket then I am good for that too. I can add in 120k or an NMT to make it more even value wise. Aha I didn't realise it was DIY! Could I please request 3 coconut juices? I can supply the coconuts!

Have just acquired the cypress bathtub so won't be needing that anymore :)

Hi there! I have the stack of dishes, dish drying rack, and towel rack. I'd be willing to sell for IGB :)

I have the white gas range and white kitchen island, would 300k be okay?

Fab! I can do that :) Yours or mine for Dodo?

Hi there! I have the stack of dishes, dish drying rack, and towel rack. I'd be willing to sell for IGB :)

Awesome! How much are you looking for?

So yeah basically cataloging is just where each person picks up the other's items (since once you pick up a piece of furniture/clothing it is instantly added to your catalog and you can then order it for yourself whenever you want via the nook machine thing). Then you drop each other's items back and al is well :)

If you are willing to fully trade/sell the kitchen island in exchange for my pool side cahir/rattan towel basket then I am good for that too. I can add in 120k or an NMT to make it more even value wise. Aha I didn't realise it was DIY! Could I please request 3 coconut juices? I can supply the coconuts!

Have just acquired the cypress bathtub so won't be needing that anymore :)

I never knew that! Thanks for the details. I can sell you the kitchen island for pool-side + rattan towel basket + 120k?
Great! I will throw in coconuts for free.

Last edited:
Hi there, I have the dish rack, the towel rack, and the cutting board, could I possibly get your Imperial furnitures, Imperial decorative shelves, dining table, low table, and partition? I can give you 5,000 IGB for the one extra that you have on your end, please LMK!! Thanks!!

I also have the pots and pans wall hanger but it's not the color you asked, the shelf is white/steel/grayish.

Hi there, I have the cutting board and the ironwood kitchenette. Is that the color variant you want in the picture you posted?

Is 35k bells okay? :D

Sounds good! Yours or mine?

Hi there, I have the dish rack, the towel rack, and the cutting board, could I possibly get your Imperial furnitures, Imperial decorative shelves, dining table, low table, and partition? I can give you 5,000 IGB for the one extra that you have on your end, please LMK!! Thanks!!

I also have the pots and pans wall hanger but it's not the color you asked, the shelf is white/steel/grayish.

Ah shame about the pots & pans, only looking for that colour variant atm.

The total set for the Imperial decorative shelves, dining table, low table and partition is 90.2k.

Need to note that the low table is red and the rest is brown. Not sure why I got a different colour... Sigh.

Last edited:
Ah oui oui. Will PM you the dodo

Hi there, I have the cutting board and the ironwood kitchenette. Is that the color variant you want in the picture you posted?

Hey! Sorry missed this. Yes, please! How much are you looking for the lot?

Last edited:
Sweet! I've got the materials for gold bars 3x (9 nuggets). Will throw in some extra NMT to 5?

Yes that sounds lovely. Let me know when you're ready to go. Would you like to host or should I? I can put a crafting table down at the front of my island.

Back