• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling [OFFLINE] ⋆ ✧ DIYS RECIPES ✧ ⋆ LF Wishlist, TBT or NMTS

Sure ✨
Which one you want? Also, pm your dodo code when you are ready! <3

i’d love to trade for the flying saucer (and maybe the aquarius urn if you think that’s fair aha) - i’ll have to order the items and i don’t tt so i’ll pm you once they arrive! <3

Is the starry wall DIY recipe still available?

I can let you catalog the pink diner set and I can give you the pink cotton candy stall to keep :)

Hi! Is the flying saucer still available? I can offer blue lighthouse, green mixer and black drink machine :3

Is the starry wall DIY recipe still available?

I can let you catalog the pink diner set and I can give you the pink cotton candy stall to keep :)
Yes!
And that’s ok for me, send me your dodo when you are ready! 🤍

Great! I have 4 items from your Wishlist. Red beach ball, purple diner neon sign, cream diner couch, black director chair. How much would you want for them considering I’d like to catalogue?
Whatever DIY what you want! Except for the Zodiac DIY Recipes.

Hi! Is the flying saucer still available? I can offer blue lighthouse, green mixer and black drink machine :3
I already sold it, I’m so sorry 😔
Post automatically merged:

How much TBT for the starry wall?
150 TBT!

Can I have a starry wall diy for you cataloging Red beach ball, purple diner neon sign, cream diner couch, black director chair?

Edit: I think starry wall is taken, so could I get the flying saucer diy?

Yes!
And that’s ok for me, send me your dodo when you are ready! 🤍

Whatever DIY what you want! Except for the Zodiac DIY Recipes.

I already sold it, I’m so sorry 😔
Post automatically merged:

150 TBT!
Its all good! Thanks anyway <3

Hi again

Lunar Lander diy for

Sure! Send me your dodo code when you are ready!

Can I have a starry wall diy for you cataloging Red beach ball, purple diner neon sign, cream diner couch, black director chair?

Edit: I think starry wall is taken, so could I get the flying saucer diy?
I have another starry wall, so it’s ok! I already sold the flying saucer diy 😔
Send me your dodo code when you are ready!

Hey! Do you still happen to have the Star Clock, Aquarius Urn, Pisces Lamp, and Satellite Celeste recipes?

From your WL I can get you:
Orange Construction Sign
Blue Construction Sign
Black Imperial Chest
Red Imperial Chest
Black Light House
Black TeaCup Ride

If you can hold the DIYs for me I can order and TT to get the items ^-^

Hey! Do you still happen to have the Star Clock, Aquarius Urn, Pisces Lamp, and Satellite Celeste recipes?

From your WL I can get you:
Orange Construction Sign
Blue Construction Sign
Black Imperial Chest
Red Imperial Chest
Black Light House
Black TeaCup Ride

If you can hold the DIYs for me I can order and TT to get the items ^-^
I already sold the satellite, but I can hold the other DIYS <3
Just send me your dodo code when you are ready!

Back