Cycling Offline! 15TBT each - 100 free NMTs, 5 million IGB, 10 stacks of fish bait or 5 material stacks! Over 400 villagers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Username: Pokeking
Villager: Jeremiah
Time Zone/Availability: Central Time. Available this Friday, 9-8-2023, after 8pm

May I have the add-on of NMT?

Thank you for your consideration.

Username: Pokeking
Villager: Jeremiah
Time Zone/Availability: Central Time. Available this Friday, 9-8-2023, after 8pm

May I have the add-on of NMT?

Thank you for your consideration.
Hello again! I will have Jeremiah and your NMTs ready for you on your chosen day/time. Thank you for ordering! :)

Hey there! I'd love to 'order' a villager!!

Username: Creame
Villager: Sasha
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: I am in the Amsterdam/Paris timezone! Available most days as of 6.30 pm and weekends more flexible!!

Thank you! ~

Hey there! I'd love to 'order' a villager!!

Username: Creame
Villager: Sasha
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: I am in the Amsterdam/Paris timezone! Available most days as of 6.30 pm and weekends more flexible!!

Thank you! ~
Hello and welcome to my cycling service! I can have Sasha ready for you this evening if that suits? Probably in about an hour? I will send you a DM once Sasha is ready for collection. There is no rush to come over as I'll be online anyway. Would you like any free add ons, details are in the first post. Thank you for your order! 😀

Hello and welcome to my cycling service! I can have Sasha ready for you this evening if that suits? Probably in about an hour? I will send you a DM once Sasha is ready for collection. There is no rush to come over as I'll be online anyway. Would you like any free add ons, details are in the first post. Thank you for your order! 😀

Oh my!

How about two hours from now? (8 pm Amsterdam time) I have to walk the dog and run a few errands quickly.

So kind you to offer me a free add-on!! I'd like the 100 NMT, please!! There's one more villager I'd like to change in the near future, I will deffo reach out again soon!! <3

Oh my!

How about two hours from now? (8 pm Amsterdam time) I have to walk the dog and run a few errands quickly.

So kind you to offer me a free add-on!! I'd like the 100 NMT, please!! There's one more villager I'd like to change in the near future, I will deffo reach out again soon!! <3
Absolutely perfect! I will have everything ready for you, but please don't worry if you're later. I know how things can crop up! 🙂

🌟I will be available from 3pm - 8pm (Friday, September 8 - BST) for orders! If you would like to place an advance order please feel free!*🌟
Thanks for looking!

*Please make sure you have a plot ready as it takes approximately an hour to cycle villagers out!​

Last edited:
🌟I'll be available on and off throughout the day (9 September) from 9.30am - 8pm (BST) to take orders.🌟
Thanks for looking!
Offline at the moment: If you would like to place an advance order, I will start cycling your villager out tomorrow morning and arrange a time slot that suits you!​

Last edited:
🌟I'll be available to take orders on and off during today (September 10), until 8pm (BST).🌟
Thanks for looking!​

Last edited:
hello again! ✨

Username: dino
Villager: agnes
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: EST
  • 10/9/23 7PM-12.30AM
  • 11/9/23 9AM-1.30PM
  • 12/9/23 11AM-5PM
  • 13/9/23 10AM-7PM
could i please get some gold nugget stacks for the freebie? thanks so much!!

hello again! ✨

Username: dino
Villager: agnes
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: EST
  • 10/9/23 7PM-12.30AM
  • 11/9/23 9AM-1.30PM
  • 12/9/23 11AM-5PM
  • 13/9/23 10AM-7PM
could i please get some gold nugget stacks for the freebie? thanks so much!!
Hello and welcome back! Sorry for the delay in replying, I was in bed. 🙂 I can have Agnes and your gold nuggets ready for you today (September 11) between your chosen times. Please feel free to DM me between 9am - 1.30pm (EST) and I will send you a Dodo code.
Thank you for your order! 😀

Times I'll be online for the next few days! Please note all times are in BST!
Wednesday, September 13
- 9.30am - 8pm
Thursday, September 14 - Unavailable for most, if not all of the day

🌟If you wish to place an order when I'm offline, please feel free and we can arrange a time/date to meet which is acceptable to both of us! 🌟

🐴 Thanks for looking! 🐴

Last edited:
hiii i hope im doing this right

Username: minks
Villager: chief
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: pretty much all day any day (CST) unless something crops up

hiii i hope im doing this right

Username: minks
Villager: chief
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: pretty much all day any day (CST) unless something crops up
Hello and welcome! Everything is correct! Sorry about the delay in replying I was in bed. I will DM you later once I have Chief in boxes and you can come over whenever suits you. Would you like a free add on? Details are in the opening post.

Hello and welcome! Everything is correct! Sorry about the delay in replying I was in bed. I will DM you later once I have Chief in boxes and you can come over whenever suits you. Would you like a free add on? Details are in the opening post.
hi! oh i was mostly interested in just the villagers but i think ill take stacks of weeds in that case since im trying to sell them to get the achievement >u<

🌟I'll be available on and off today (September 17) to take orders until approximately 8pm (BST)!🌟
🌟Thanks for looking!🌟

🌟Available until approximately 8pm (BST)!🌟
🐴 Thanks for looking! 🐴
(If you require a villager outwith these times, I can try my best to be flexible!)​

🐴Reduced rate of 10 TBT until September 23 at 8pm (BST)!🐴
🌟I'll be back online at approximately 2pm to take orders!🌟
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
🌟 Offline at the moment, but I'll be back early morning (Friday, September 22)
(BST)! 🌟

🐴If you wish to place an advance order, I will reply/start on your order tomorrow morning! 🐴

:DThanks for looking!:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back