• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Offline! 15TBT each - 100 free NMTs, 5 million IGB, 10 stacks of fish bait or 5 material stacks! Over 400 villagers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hi!
Username: jokk
Villager: marshal
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: EST, free from 2:30pm-5:30pm
Post automatically merged:

@themysterybidder
i actually got the villager i wanted to leave out early! i'm free to accept marshal any time from now-5:30pm est :)
Hello again! Would you like any free add ons? Details are in the opening post! I will send you a DM once Marshal is ready for collection! Thank you for your order! 😀

🌟I should be available on and off, on March 18 between 10am and 7pm to take orders! 🌟
(Could be available earlier than 10am!)

Last edited:
Hey bud, ling time no chat could I get Claude? I went through 330 tickets with like 0 luck

Username: CylieDanny
Villager: Claude
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: Anytime

🌟I will be available on and off throughout today (March 26) to take orders until approximately 8pm (BST)! 🌟 quicksquarenew_202332595857348.jpg

Last edited:
Username: Amilee
Villager: Leopold
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: now and the next 4 hours or more
Hello! I will get started on Leopold now and he should be ready in about an hour. Would you like any free add ons? Details are in the opening post. Thank you for your order! 😀

🌟I should be available on and off today (April 2) until approximately 9pm to accept orders for villagers.🌟
Thank you for reading!

hi!
Username: jcar
Villager: bonbon
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: GMT+2 available from now and a couple hours next
Post automatically merged:

hi!
Username: jcar
Villager: bonbon
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: GMT+2 available from now and a couple hours next
nevermind! i did not check how many tbt i had lol

Username: acnh_walnut
Villager: melba
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: gmt i'll probably be available all day till 10pm
(nvm i might get someone somewhere else the trade is pending)

Last edited:
Username: acnh_walnut
Villager: melba
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: gmt i'll probably be available all day till 10pm
(nvm i might get someone somewhere else the trade is pending)
Hi there, just got the notification. Would you still like to order Melba?

Hey man I have a special request to ask of you ;) I'll say what it is in PMs.

But aside from my villager choice I'll put in the rest:

Username: CylieDanny
Time zone: Pretty much all day. Just shoot me a pm whenever ^^

🌟I'll be open for requests today (April 13) until 8.30pm (BST) apart from 3.30pm - 5.30pm! 🌟
Please tag me in any post so I get a notification.
Thank you for reading!
Will be unlocking thread again tomorrow (April 14) 🙂

Last edited:
🌟I should be back online on and off (April 16) between 5am - 8pm (BST) with 2 slots to begin with. If anyone wants to leave orders I will start cycling tomorrow morning when I get up. Thanks for reading! 🌟

Hi again! I was wondering when you were going to reopen the thread :)
Username: spicedb
Villager: Dora the normal mouse
Availability: I should be around all day!
Add-ons: NMTs

Hi again! I was wondering when you were going to reopen the thread :)
Username: spicedb
Villager: Dora the normal mouse
Availability: I should be around all day!
Add-ons: NMTs
Hello again! I'm planning to reopen it on a regular basis, but I don't want to disappoint anyone by opening the thread, incase I can't manage to cycle a villager out as puppy life can be demanding but very rewarding at the same time! I will start on Dora and send you a DM once she's in boxes for you collect whenever you're ready. Thank you for ordering! :)
Edit: If you see Buck, please say hello! :ROFLMAO:

I’ll be back online throughout the day tomorrow (April 17) to take orders! Approximately from 9am - 8pm (BST). :)

🌟I'll be online throughout from approximately midday until 8pm (BST) (April 18). If anyone wants to leave an order, I'll start to cycle when I get back home. Thanks for reading!🌟
Two slots available!

🌟I'll be online throughout the day until approximately 7pm (BST) (April 19).
Thanks for reading!🌟
Two slots available!
Closed for today, back tomorrow!

Last edited:
🌟I'll be online throughout the day until approximately 7pm (BST) (April 22).🌟
Thanks for reading!
🐴Two slots available! 🐴

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back