Cycling Offline! 15TBT each - 100 free NMTs, 5 million IGB, 10 stacks of fish bait or 5 material stacks! Over 400 villagers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
@themysterybidder (I think this is how you tag someone...)

Username: Khaelis
Villager: Wolfgang
Time Zone/Availability: EST -5; generally availably at ungodly hours of the night because I do not know the concept of a decent sleep schedule (aka any time after 6PM to like 3AM, lol)
Hello and welcome! I can have Wolfgang ready for you between those times. :) I will send you a Dodo code nearer the time. Would you like any free add ons? Details are in the opening post. Thank you for your order! :D

Hello and welcome! I can have Wolfgang ready for you between those times. :) I will send you a Dodo code nearer the time. Would you like any free add ons? Details are in the opening post. Thank you for your order! :D

Gotcha! It is currently 1AM for me right now, so I'm free for the next two hours assuming my brain doesn't suddenly decide its time to go to bed. I've currently got a plot open, so I'm trying to fill it. Granted, if it fills up I can just put down a new plot.

As for add-on, I suppose I'll go with 5 stacks of regular wood since its a pain in the rear to get

Gotcha! It is currently 1AM for me right now, so I'm free for the next two hours assuming my brain doesn't suddenly decide its time to go to bed. I've currently got a plot open, so I'm trying to fill it. Granted, if it fills up I can just put down a new plot.

As for add-on, I suppose I'll go with 5 stacks of regular wood since its a pain in the rear to get
That would be perfect, I've started on Wolfgang, so he should be ready in approximately 30 minutes. I'll DM you and if you're sleeping it's fine, I'll send you another one later. Thank you again for your order! :D

That would be perfect, I've started on Wolfgang, so he should be ready in approximately 30 minutes. I'll DM you and if you're sleeping it's fine, I'll send you another one later. Thank you again for your order! :D

Gotcha! I'll just mess around on Mario Kart or something in the mean time!

Hello! I’m back again with another request if that’s alright 😍 @themysterybidder

Username: Neorago
Villager: Cube
Time Zone/Availability: CET/Available all day today and tomorrow

As for add-ons I could go for some Nook Miles tickets but I’m also alright with just getting Cube as well, that’s totally up to you! I have my 15 TBT ready here as well. Thanks in advance! x

Hello! I’m back again with another request if that’s alright 😍 @themysterybidder

Username: Neorago
Villager: Cube
Time Zone/Availability: CET/Available all day today and tomorrow

As for add-ons I could go for some Nook Miles tickets but I’m also alright with just getting Cube as well, that’s totally up to you! I have my 15 TBT ready here as well. Thanks in advance! x
Hello and welcome back! I can have Cube ready for you in under an hour, if that suits? I will DM you once Cube and your NMTs are ready. Thank you again for your order! :love:

Hello again.
Username: PacV

Villager: Hans the Smug Gorilla.

Available: Whenever you are.

Add on: 100 NMTs.

Thank you so much in advance.

Hello again.
Username: PacV

Villager: Hans the Smug Gorilla.

Available: Whenever you are.

Add on: 100 NMTs.

Thank you so much in advance.
Hello and welcome back! Sorry for the delay in replying I was in bed. I will start on Hans and I'll DM you once he's ready probably in about an hour? No rush to come over for him, as I'll be online. Thank you for your order! :D

Hello and welcome back! Sorry for the delay in replying I was in bed. I will start on Hans and I'll DM you once he's ready probably in about an hour? No rush to come over for him, as I'll be online. Thank you for your order! :D
Thank you so much! I'll be ready.

Hello @themysterybidder !

Username: beanboy
Villager: Stitches
Time Zone/Availability: GMT - I should be available for the next few hours
Add on: IGB please :)

Thank you!
Hello and welcome! I can start on Stitches and he should be ready in approximately an hour. I will DM you once he's ready for collection and I will have your IGB ready too. Thank you for your order! 😀

Hello again @themysterybidder !

Username: beanboy
Villager: Snake
Time Zone/Availability: GMT - I will be available for the rest of the day
Add on: NMTs please :)

Thank you again!
Hello and welcome back! I should be able to have Snake and your NMTs ready in approximately 30 minutes. I will DM you once he is ready. Thank you again for your order! :D

Hello there! I would like to order, please.

Username: hugs
Time Zone/Availability: I'm available the entire day, PST.

I'd also like 100 NMTs as my addon. Thank you! ♡

Hello there! I would like to order, please.

Username: hugs
Time Zone/Availability: I'm available the entire day, PST.

I'd also like 100 NMTs as my addon. Thank you! ♡
Hello and welcome! Sorry for the delay in replying, I was in bed. I don't know if you are still available now, please let me know if you still are/when and I will get Wolfgang ready for his move! Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back