• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Cycling Offline! 15TBT each - 100 free NMTs, 5 million IGB, 10 stacks of fish bait or 5 material stacks! Over 400 villagers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
@themysterybidder

hello! I've given up on my nook mile hunt for petri lol

Username: Zero.
Villager: Petri
Time Zone/Availability: EST, available all day today!!

I already have a plot open 🙂
Hello, I can have Petri ready for you in 45-60 minutes, would you like 100 NMTs or 5 material stacks as your free add on? Thank you for your order! :)

🌟Slots are available!🌟
💰Now with the option of 5 million IGB or 10 stacks of fish bait, as a free add on!💰

@themysterybidder

Username: Neorago
Villager: Coco
Time zone/Availability: CET, I’ll be available all day in about an hour!

Are 100 NMTs still an add-on you can choose? If not then I’m fine with just getting Coco 🥰 Thanks in advance! x

@themysterybidder

Username: Neorago
Villager: Coco
Time zone/Availability: CET, I’ll be available all day in about an hour!

Are 100 NMTs still an add-on you can choose? If not then I’m fine with just getting Coco 🥰 Thanks in advance! x
I can have Coco ready for you in approximately an hour, or whenever suits you to collect. 100 NMTs are still available as an add on. I'll send you a DM when Coco is ready for collection. Thank you for your order! 😀

Hi @themysterybidder !
Username: infatuation
Villager: Skye
Time Zone/Availability: should be free for the next hour !
Hello and welcome! I should be able to have Skye ready within an hour for you. I'll DM you once Skye is ready for collection. Thank you for your order! 😀
Edit: What would you like as your add on? 🙂

Last edited:
Username: Bizhiins (Winonah in-game)
Villager: Olivia
Time Zone/Availability: CST, available all day tonight, tomorrow and Sunday, after that 4 PM - 11 PM CST weekdays

Username: Bizhiins (Winonah in-game)
Villager: Olivia
Time Zone/Availability: CST, available all day tonight, tomorrow and Sunday, after that 4 PM - 11 PM CST weekdays
Hello and welcome! I csn have Olivia ready in 45-60 minutes if that suits? Please let me know what you would like as your free add on: 100 NMTs, 5 million in game bells, 5 material stacks or 10 stacks of fish bait. Thank you for your order! 😀

Hello and welcome! I csn have Olivia ready in 45-60 minutes if that suits? Please let me know what you would like as your free add on: 100 NMTs, 5 million in game bells, 5 material stacks or 10 stacks of fish bait. Thank you for your order! 😀
That works! Thanks so much for your fast reply. I’ll take the bells - will they all fit in one trip?

That works! Thanks so much for your fast reply. I’ll take the bells - will they all fit in one trip?
I usually give Royal crowns as they sell for 300,000 at Nook's (as long as you don't use the drop-off box). If you have 17 empty spaces in your pockets that would be great. If not, feel free to take two trips! 😀

I usually give Royal crowns as they sell for 300,000 at Nook's (as long as you don't use the drop-off box). If you have 17 empty spaces in your pockets that would be great. If not, feel free to take two trips! 😀
Ah yeah okay, I’ll definitely have that much space open! Thanks so much and let me know when she’s ready for pickup 🙂

@themysterybidder Hello! It's always a joyous day when a villager moves out :p

Username: lowaltitude
Villager: Fang
Time Zone/Availability: GMT+1, available the entire rest of the day!

Could I get the bells as an add on? c:
Hello, you most certainly can adopt Fang. 😊 I should have him ready in approximately an hour, I'll DM you once he's ready with your add on of 5 million bells. Thank you for ordering! 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back