• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Official Camp Hyrule Discussion Thread

Bastoise99

Retired Staff
Bells
Hey Campers!

^_^

Due to Camp opening, and everyone's excitement over it, there have been a lot of threads about it. I would like to ask that you centralize discussion in this thread, so we can keep a variety of topics in this board.

Once again, please centralize all Camp topics here.

Thanks!

Bast

Zero_13 got the first question in the Ampitheater.

:eek: Heh... they didn't know the answer to it.

:p

I had fun in the lost woods today. Scored a point in TSA's trivia, scored a few points in KiT trivia, and ran my own "Questions about my favorite games" trivia. Fun times.

^_^

Wow, i'm in the trivia for the Tye-Dye Ninja thing...

its a perfect time for me to be banned.

Minoranza said:
We pwn all of you.
Cabin 8 FTW! (we as in me and bam =D)

Storm, I saw the part where the guy said,"Well, I guess that's it, have a good night" and Andy said,"bye bye" or something like that. I saw the last two posts.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Minoranza said:
We pwn all of you.
Cabin 8 FTW! (we as in me and bam =D)

Storm, I saw the part where the guy said,"Well, I guess that's it, have a good night" and Andy said,"bye bye" or something like that. I saw the last two posts.
Although I am trapped in Taylor's evil domain, I am still loyal to Shaun.

Boy, I wonder what he'd think if he saw this?

:p

Back