• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Odds and ends, some full sets, Welcome amiibo items, HHD items

Apologies for the wait! On my way

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okie dokie! I'll deliver it when I finish with this delivery :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe 30 TBT? Does that sound okay?

It does sound good. I'll transfer and add your friendcode in a bit.

Sorry, had to get offline for a little bit.
That sounds great!! I know it's been a little bit since I posted and asked. So just let me know when you have time!

Someone actually asked for the coin headpiece before you did (I'm so sorry for missing that), but did you still want the pav? set? Also I'm available rn!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I already transferred the 30 tbt.

I'll head over when you're ready!

Yeah that's fine, I would still love the pace set!
I've added your FC. How much for just the set then?

Someone actually asked for the coin headpiece before you did (I'm so sorry for missing that), but did you still want the pav? set? Also I'm available rn!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll head over when you're ready!

I can't see your gates open! I'm ready when you are

Last edited:
Sounds great!
I'll send the bells over to you now! My FC is over to the side! I've already added you.
Will I be coming to your town, or you to mine?

Sounds great!
I'll send the bells over to you now! My FC is over to the side! I've already added you.
Will I be coming to your town, or you to mine?

Okie dokie! I'll add you as soon as I finish this trade. Would it be possible for me to deliver the set to you?

Back