• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Odds and ends, some full sets, Welcome amiibo items, HHD items

Oriana

Boop the snoot
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (52) +
tumblr_static_a8mpny49ufsc8wkwgskwoocsg.gif

Hello! I'm selling some random items to clear up some space in my house (gotta make room for those RV items, hehe).

I am accepting offers in TBT only, although if you're direly in need of something and can only afford IGB, I'll try my best to work with you. I do not have a WL but trades may be possible, depending on your offer.

I will respond to forum posts and work out delivery times as soon as I am able. I would prefer to do trades in your town as I'm in the process of working on my town paths, however that is not required.

I don't have a lot for sale but feel free to look around!

animated_rainbow_star_divider_by_gasara-d5hgo54.gif

Aquarius urn
Card lamp
Espresso maker
Gerbera
Nook's Homes model
Notebook floor
Notebook wall
Patchwork dresser
Patchwork sofa
Pisces lamp
Skeleton
Superb coffee beans
Record player

Card lamp
Elegant hat
Gracie hat
Small silk hat

Bear cap
Braided wig
Yellow cap

Carriage
Iceberg
Large egg
Makeup case
Teacup ride

Chief's pic (x2)
Twiggy's pic (x2) [1 reserved]

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day. :blush:

tumblr_static_a8mpny49ufsc8wkwgskwoocsg.gif

Last edited:
Can I get the ice set for 30tbt?

Last edited:
Can i collect the pic tomorrow? I need to go to sleep ;c I will vm you when im available.

Hi there!
I apologize, but I can't see the drop-down lists. For some reason my browser refuses to open them.
Would you mind listing which Complete Sets and Gracie Items you have for sale? I'd greatly appreciate it ^.^

Can i collect the pic tomorrow? I need to go to sleep ;c I will vm you when im available.

Sure thing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get the ice set for...30tbt?

Sounds good! When would you like that delivered?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there!
I apologize, but I can't see the drop-down lists. For some reason my browser refuses to open them.
Would you mind listing which Complete Sets and Gracie Items you have for sale? I'd greatly appreciate it ^.^

Will do!

Complete sets are Ice and Pav?, and Gracie Items are:
Cloche hat
Card lamp
Coin headpiece
Elegant hat
Gracie hat
Small silk hat

If you are free now,im am too :)
Also how many bells would you charge the notebook stuff?

If you are free now,im am too :)
Also how many bells would you charge the notebook stuff?

Awesome! I can add your FC now then. Also are you referring to in-game bells? If so many 1 mil? Not really sure what those go for in IGB nowadays lol! If you're referring to TBT then probably 10 TBT ^~^

Awesome! I can add your FC now then. Also are you referring to in-game bells? If so many 1 mil? Not really sure what those go for in IGB nowadays lol! If you're referring to TBT then probably 10 TBT ^~^

Okay then!Bring me these too and I'll transfer 40tbt how does that sound?

Last edited:
let me know when you've added me and I'll open~

Back