Cycling ~Oakley Cycling Thread~ IN BOXES: Julian ~ NEW: Rasher

CrisCrossingDimensions

Mayor of Leaflete
Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
PLEASE READ!

I started a cycling town to give villagers away to people, and fortunately, I decided to make the villagers free, even if they're at a high tier! Also, I will be updating this cycling thread daily! If more than one person wants a villager, then I will raffle that villager off (using a randomizer). However, if no one replies within 4 hours after 1:00 PST, they will have to be voided, and I will have another villager go into boxes. You can visit my town to obtain these villagers, but here are some rules you must follow:

1. Make sure you did not have that villager before you enter unless you have cycled 16 villagers out after that villager has moved out of your town.

2. Make sure you have enough space for that villager! The maximum number of villagers you can have are 10, and also, make sure no one new is moving in if you have 9 villagers so you can adopt the one in boxes!

3. If you win, please let me know when you are ready to pick up that villager. I am only available from 1:00 pm to 11:00 pm PST. I do not hold villagers after that, and they will have to be voided, and I will have another villager go into boxes.

4. Also, if I let you know that you won, you must PM your FC to me after I let you know that you have won.

4. Please do not take anything from the town without permission.

5. Please do not pluck any weeds.

6. I will immediately end session after you convince the villager to move to your town.

7. No griefing!

8. Lurking is allowed!

...And that's all!

If you want the villagers in boxes, please comment below, and add me if you get the villager in boxes make sure to add my FC before picking them up, and I will let you know when my gates are open! The raffle will end in 4 hours from now (5:00 pm PST). Again, I am usually available at 1:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time).

Villagers in cycling town:

Julian [In boxes]
Renee [New in town]
Hamlet
Rasher
Cally
Timbra
Bubbles
Eunice
Benjamin

FC: 0619-4019-2722
IGN: Cris
Town Name: Oakley
Mayor Name: Cris

Last edited:
If you're doing the cycling thread, please don't start a new one everyday and just title it "Day One" and then "Day Two" on the next. Have one thread where you cycle where everyone can check it from when it started. Having a new thread everyday for a new town just so it can have a new name will clog the thread up. Please don't do it! Thank you!!

If you're doing the cycling thread, please don't start a new one everyday and just title it "Day One" and then "Day Two" on the next. Have one thread where you cycle where everyone can check it from when it started. Having a new thread everyday for a new town just so it can have a new name will clog the thread up. Please don't do it! Thank you!!

Whoops! Sorry about that! D: Thanks for the information, though! I'll be sure to do that! :D

I would love to reserve Eunice! lemme know when she plans to move out! I'm in the PT timezone and pretty much work regular hours on weekdays fyi! (aka slacking off work atm lol)

I just realized you have timbra too @A@ and as you can see from my sig, i'm trying to get back all my sheeeps for my sheep town! lol.

And yes i have went through the villager cycle after 1 day of kicking them out haha.

Hopefully i can lurk for her too!!

I just realized you have timbra too @A@ and as you can see from my sig, i'm trying to get back all my sheeeps for my sheep town! lol.

And yes i have went through the villager cycle after 1 day of kicking them out haha.

Hopefully i can lurk for her too!!

Of course you can! I'll reserve Timbra for you, then! :)

Can I lurk for (reserve?) Julian? I've been searching for him for a long time! available whenever!!

Last edited:
How long will Rodeo be available? He's one of my dreamies, but I believe I need to cycle someone out first!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I lied! I have space for Rodeo! I would love to take him if not claimed or voided!

Last edited:
I already got Eunice from someone else btw so I just need to lurk for Timbra whenever she becomes available ^_^ ty

How long will Rodeo be available? He's one of my dreamies, but I believe I need to cycle someone out first!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I lied! I have space for Rodeo! I would love to take him if not claimed or voided!

He was in boxes yesterday, so I think he might've moved out by now because I'm only able to hold villagers for a day, so sorry about that! D: There's a chance he might come back though, so when he does and when he's in boxes, I'll let you know. I'll be sure Rodeo will be reserved for you when the time comes if you're okay with that. :)

May I reserve Julian? Thank you! :)

Last edited:
He was in boxes yesterday, so I think he might've moved out by now because I'm only able to hold villagers for a day, so sorry about that! D: There's a chance he might come back though, so when he does and when he's in boxes, I'll let you know. I'll be sure Rodeo will be reserved for you when the time comes if you're okay with that. :)

Awh, no, thank you so much! I knew it was a slim chance I'd be able to obtain him, so no worries there. I really appreciate the extra thought of looking out for him for me though! I'm currently searching for seven dreamies, so I'll be sure to keep an active look at your thread too. ^.^

Back