• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ ᔕᗰITTEᑎ ᑕYᑕᒪIᑎG!! ⓘⓝ: Sly ⓞⓤⓣ: TBA

Lennox

aka Amy
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Cake
Feedback
100% (15) +
(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ ᔕᗰITTEᑎ ᑕYᑕᒪIᑎG!! ⓘⓝ: Sly ⓞⓤⓣ: TBA

ᔕTᗩTᑌᔕ: Hiatus - Will be back soon!

Oh hi~

This is a simple cycling zone :)
~ No need for proof or anything
~ I'll hold if you need me to.
~ Most villagers are free.
~ Some popular villagers will be auctioned / traded or featured in a giveaway.
~ Occasionally I might offer villagers that are moving out from my main game as well :)
~ Please let me know who you're interested in, especially if you would like them taken off autovoid

Here's who we're cycling right now:
Fang
Fauna

Hippeux
Muffy (for Luckypinch
Patty
Sly

Tucker

I'm planning on offering Fang and Fauna up for trade / giveaway. When they ping, I'll make a separate thread and leave a link to it here. I won't be reserving them unless a special circumstance comes up (like if someone contacts me with a trade or something), so check back often if you're interested in them. :)

Last edited:
ill have lucky! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha sorry for the quick post, but I do like lucky :3

Yay more cycling!(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Will probably lurk every once in a while, Good luck on cycling!!

Aww lucky such a qt!! <3
and I love your icon ;u; lulu is my fave.

Thank you so much for adopting Lucky! And thanks to everyone for the welcoming <3

Cinny - hehe thank you lulu is definitely one of my favs as well :)

Out went Renee and in came Fang! I'll announce how he will be featured when he pings.

Lucy didn't stay long and is about to visit the void.

Muffy took her place. Not gonna lie, she scares me just a tad. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mott is out

Last edited:
Thank you! She used to be one of my fave villagers in the gamecube animal crossing so this is so nostalgic! :D

Back