• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop (now open!) donnell everything store // finish ur wishlist!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have the princess set? If so here's my order form

Mayor Name: Sparky (I may also use Zinnia)
Town Name: Rivermin
Order: Princess set + 10 clovers
Friend Code: In the sidebar

Mayor Name: Sage
Town Name: Arcana
Order: 50 Clover Bundle
Friend Code: in sidebar!

Thank you~ ⭐

Mayor Name: Brookie
Town Name:Canada
Order: bundle of 50 clovers
Friend Code: 3995-6827-7029
Mii Name: Brooklyn

I also have a question. If I were to order the random hybrid bundle, would I be able to request I do not receive any of the flowers from the Island? :3 Thanks!

yes if you order the bundle, they won't come from the island. i'll start collecting your order and i can probably do the order tomorrow night if that's fine!
Mayor Name: Pucca
Town Name: Sooga
Order: clover bundle!
Friend Code: sidebar~!

no problem!! i can get your order ready by tomorrow night and we can do it then! i'll pm when i'm online.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you~ ⭐

yup! ill get your order ready and have it done by tomorrow night. thanks!! i'll pm when I'm online and ready.

gotcha! i'll start collecting your order and have it ready by tomorrow night. ill drop a visitor message when I'm ready.

yes if you order the bundle, they won't come from the island. i'll start collecting your order and i can probably do the order tomorrow night if that's fine!

no problem!! i can get your order ready by tomorrow night and we can do it then! i'll pm when i'm online.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yup! ill get your order ready and have it done by tomorrow night. thanks!! i'll pm when I'm online and ready.

gotcha! i'll start collecting your order and have it ready by tomorrow night. ill drop a visitor message when I'm ready.

Sounds good~! i’ll be on all day mostly so I’ll catch you <3

Thank you~ ⭐

i have your order almost ready! do you wanna come pickup your clovers tonight? just let me know with a visitor message!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey! i have your order almost ready. do you wanna come pick up your clovers and princess set tonight? just let me know when you're free.

Mayor Name: Candy
Town Name: Arianne
Order: random hybrid bundle for 40 tbt + 1 basket of mango 2 tbt
Friend Code: on the sydebar!

Mayor Name: Candy
Town Name: Arianne
Order: random hybrid bundle for 40 tbt + 1 basket of mango 2 tbt
Friend Code: on the sydebar!

hey there!! i can start arranging your order now. would you like to do the trade tonight?

Mayor Name: Sarah
Town Name: Celestia
Order: 1 Gracie Princess set, 1 Gracie Sweets set, 2 clovers [to check, thats 32tbt right?]
Friend Code:at sidebar!

Mayor Name: サクラ
Town Name: トモエダ
Order: do you have any of these? striped wet suit , trellis, lotus pond, and 2 floor lights?
Friend Code: on the sidebar :)

Last edited:
i have your order almost ready! do you wanna come pickup your clovers tonight? just let me know with a visitor message!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey! i have your order almost ready. do you wanna come pick up your clovers and princess set tonight? just let me know when you're free.

I'm available right now if you are! if not i should be available tonight too

as of right now, i still have an order ready for pickup from Spaarki, and Sakuranbo.
new orders can come in now! <3

Mayor Name: Shelby
Town Name: Tortuga
Order: As many white cosmos as possible
Friend Code: 1950-8366-6012
TBT Total: ?

Mayor Name: Shelby
Town Name: Tortuga
Order: As many white cosmos as possible
Friend Code: 1950-8366-6012
TBT Total: ?

hey there. i have about 200 ish? white cosmos in my inventory and in my cycling town that i can start collecting. i could give you all of them for 100 tbt?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back