Giveaway (not a giveaway just need a prefix) Help please?

Bells
Switch
3641-2793-6219
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (119) +
So I really need to reset my town and no one will move out. I need Marina and Molly and Lopez/Bam out.

People have villagers they hate and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to donate so I can get 10 villagers and I can get them to move out.

This seems so horrible but I'm desperate xD

2 things:
A. I'll give you diva/olaf whenever they decide to move :eek: Its hard to keep dream villagers from not moving with Ankha coming inside soon.
B. Its not horrible c: Hey, try the ignore trick. Make a new chara, talk to all villagers, finish introduction, delete the new chara and don't talk to the villagers you want to move out for a week. It worked for me!

She will be going to a lovely home. I'm making sure she's gonna go to someone who wants her c:

I feel so bad about Maple. I'm going to make sure I get her back :c

And Julia, Oh, I love Olaf xD I had him and he's amazing. I think I've cycled enough anyway? I'll try Diva to be safe. TYVM c:

Okay i was afraid She would be deleted forever >.< She is My favourite Normal so far. One day ill let another Maple move in to My town cause i really like her :) just wanted to se that She find ? home and dont dissapear.

Back