Bells
Switch
2502-0168-6329
Kaleidoclover
Feedback
100% (51) +
sold: 20/1.000
IGB ARE SOLD OUT!

as the title says, i'm selling NMT for TBT.
20 TBT for 1 NMT, as per this guide

hybrid availability
pinks roses: 15
black roses: A LOT
purple roses: A LOT
orange roses: 15
blue roses: none

pink tulips: none
orange tulips: 5
purple tulips: 5
black tulips: A LOT

pink mums: A LOT
purple mums: A LOT
green mums: 15

pink cosmos: 4
orange cosmos: none
black cosmos: none

pink hyacinths: 10
orange hyacinths: 15
blue hyacinths: A LOT
purple hyacinths:

pink windflowers: 20
blue windflowers: none
purple windflowers: none

pink lilies: 10
orange lilies: 10
black lilies: A LOT

orange pansies: 10
blue pansies: 15
purple pansies: none

Last edited:
bumping this. updated with hybrids. base colors available too, especially yellow mums. seriously. take them.
Post automatically merged:

i truly am booboo the fool.

Last edited:
I might be interested in buying some hybrids. How much would you want per flower? I can pay in NMT or IGB and also have two gold nuggets if you are interested :)

I might be interested in buying some hybrids. How much would you want per flower? I can pay in NMT or IGB and also have two gold nuggets if you are interested :)
i'm technically interested in selling them for TBT, but we can work something out! what hybrids would you be interested in? i'm open for offers! <3

hi! i would love to buy 1 million bells + two of each of these hybrids:

blue pansies
black lilies
blue hyacinths
green mums
black tulips
purple roses

i just don't know how much you're pricing hybrids

i'm technically interested in selling them for TBT, but we can work something out! what hybrids would you be interested in? i'm open for offers! <3
Well, I’m looking for all the kinds of pink flowers but I’m most interested in the pink tulips, windflowers and cosmos :)

And how could you send it? Because I would love to trade 1 million IGB for 100 TBT
click on the shop section with the bells bag above, then on bells and then on "donate" and input the username + how many TBT you want to send them! c:

hi! i would love to buy 1 million bells + two of each of these hybrids:

blue pansies
black lilies
blue hyacinths
green mums
black tulips
purple roses

i just don't know how much you're pricing hybrids
the bells i can definitely do!
as for hybrid pricing, i snooped around some other threads and they usually suggest 4 hybrids is equal to 1NMT, so 20 TBT.
if you're okay with that, and i actually know how math works, that'd be 160 TBT total!

Well, I’m looking for all the kinds of pink flowers but I’m most interested in the pink tulips, windflowers and cosmos :)
how many of those? all of them? or just a few? :)

as for hybrid pricing, i snooped around some other threads and they usually suggest 4 hybrids is equal to 1NMT, so 20 TBT.
if you're okay with that, and i actually know how math works, that'd be 160 TBT total!
that works with me!

click on the shop section with the bells bag above, then on bells and then on "donate" and input the username + how many TBT you want to send them! c:

how many of those? all of them? or just a few? :)
How many could I get for 5NMT?

Back