• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying NMT for TBT! also: twiggy in boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

(ivy)

have a nice day!
Bells
Switch
0091-7362-0351
Feedback
100% (17) +
Hi! I've got Twiggy in boxes right now if anyone wants her, but I'm going to look for new villagers tomorrow and have a lack of NMT. I'm willing to trade TBT for NMT, I don't know what a good exchange rate would be so just let me know! thank you!

edit: so sorry, i realized i had an extra 10 nmt in my storage & don't think ill be needing anymore so i've locked the thread. but thank you to everyone who offered! also, if you're interested in twiggy please send me a PM!!

Last edited:
Hey there! I've seen that it's 20 TBT per NMT. I'm not sure if that still is accurate though. How many NMT's are you looking to get? I'm very interested in TBT. :) Feel free to shoot me a PM!

Hey there! I've seen that it's 20 TBT per NMT. I'm not sure if that still is accurate though. How many NMT's are you looking to get? I'm very interested in TBT. :) Feel free to shoot me a PM!
ahh, i didn't realize the exchange rate would be so much, i'm sorry!! ;; i think i'll hold off then.. but thank you so much for offering!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back