• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ✧ ꒰ nmt for tbt! ꒱ ✧ - [10 tbt per ticket!]

digimon

☆ dandori issue ☆
Bells
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Shooting Star
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Night Sky Scenery
Flower Glow Wand
Night Sky Scenery
Heart Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (483) +

WplTPI8.gif
WplTPI8.gif
WplTPI8.gif

15 tbt per nmt!

hello! I’m mainly looking to sell my nmt for tbt but feel free to offer diys or items i don’t have.
(please tell me your in game name and island name when posting!)

99 left!

Last edited:
steel frame wall, dark wooden mosaic wall, classic library wall, boomerang, water pump, rocking horse, leaf umbrella, natural garden table, and a peach rug!

believe I have all of those, I can do the 4 nmt for 80 tbt though! do you me to visit you or to open my gates?

believe I have all of those, I can do the 4 nmt for 80 tbt though! do you me to visit you or to open my gates?

i can come over! please pm me your dodo and i will be sending the bells shortly. :]

im sorta new here and wondering what tbt is and why theyre useful?

tbt is the forum currency (also called belltree bells) you earn them by posting/trading + selling items and villagers. you can use them to trade for items or villagers too. and you can use tbt buy collectibles (the little square pictures under profile info) this thread explains it better c:

Back