• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering who's actually added me, 'cause when people add me i'm like 'i'll add you when i can be bothered to get up' and i end up getting up like 6 hours later and forget about it

Thinking of making a new friend code directory as Tyeforce hasn't been around to update this since last September...

I'm really not being rude, but i would prefer a new one

Hello, here's my 3DS Friendcode: PacΩ - 2020-0307-9420

Please add me and tell me when you've added me. Then I can add you as well! :p

I recently just bought the new purple 3DS and my friend list is very small! So feel free to add me :)

1633-5224-0149

I recently just bought the new purple 3DS and my friend list is very small! So feel free to add me :)

1633-5224-0149

buy me one and you got another friend to add, I'm a totz friend with benefits. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;;;;;;;;)))))))))))
the benefits are ice cream sandwiches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back