• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Next Project on your Island?

Probably trying to acquire every plush bear in the game, other than the pandas and a select few (ty Fye), so everywhere you look, you'll see at least one bear, plushie or not. And get the giant bear diy so I can litter a few around my island (currently, there is 1).

Hmmm... And I don't think "getting all of my non-bear villagers to move out" counts as a project, but I really want that to come to fruition.

I just started working on a Christmas Tree farm this morning. I'm 50% done with it now.
Also want to make a Christmas market, but I will need to clear a whole bunch of flowers for that, and I'm not looking forward to it... 😂

My next project would be redoing my museum area, doing a bit more landscaping - flowers, trees and some statues. Then after that, maybe a library cafe? I've got time on my hands to finally work on it.

Currently I am in the process of replacing all of my Halloween flowers with Christmas ones. It's definitely taking a while because I only have so much room on my beach lol. Oh, and I accidentally bought way too many flowers which is making it a hard time.

I also gotta finish customizing my outdoor items in the right colors for the coming season~

I finished putting all the flowers around my graveyard, replacing my pumpkin fencing with stone-and-iron, and removing all but a few of my pumpkin plants. Once I get the rest of this finished, which should be today or tomorrow, I'll work on adding a few bits to the upper, less developed parts of my town. Not sure what I'm gonna do there yet.

I just redid my island so I don't have big landscaping projects other than fixing my graveyard because I kind of rushed it. Here's some goals I want to get done soon because I'm so close:

- Get one more barreleye for a model
- Get one more coelacanth for a model
- Finish my museum critters section (only have 2 more of each section other than the art museum!) I'll probably have to find a TT town for this.

I've finally moved all 4 houses into place for the season plaza. The bridge will be built tomorrow. Marcie is fantastic for an all pink spring. Biskit came to be my autumn. Clay is going to move out and I dont know who should be summer. Carmen is my winter bunny. I love when the villagers live near each other. The idea came from the four seasons of train sets

I'm going to get rid of an outdoor restaurant that wasn't really working with the space it was in and the theme of the island, going to try and figure out what I can use the area for once it's cleared

good luck with your library!! as of right now, my main projects are finishing up my house interior + the lounge area near rs and i think they’re both going well so far! i’m not really in any rush to complete either of them and so, i’ve just been doing a little each day, to try and avoid becoming overwhelmed :’^)

i’ve also started to plan out my stargazing area + slowly get rid of my excess flowers but those are pretty much just side projects atm lol

I've just recently been putting the final touches on a little park area - it's mostly a space filler tbh, I moved my house and then had a big empty gap where it used to be. it's nothing fancy but quite cute. my next project is quite possibly my "last" project - going to make a little beach party of sorts in the top left corner. it'll be the last bit of space I need to fill but inevitably I'll think of something new and replace something I've already got :p

I'm planning a complete overhaul of my island, and I'm actually going to plan it out this time lol

I'm planning to create a second character and currently looking for a good spot for the house. Also, I try to collect more furniture for my house and the beach, both are pretty empty so far. Otherwise, I thinking about planting more flowers here and there.

My latest spurt of creative energy has gone toward revamping my museum entrance and shopping strip. I'm moving my shops back by a unit, allowing more walking/decorating room. I used to have a semi-hidden storage area behind my shops, but I don't hold onto things like turnips or DIYs anymore so I'm getting rid of the space. I've also moved around some of my orange trees to where most of them surround my character's house to fill up that space non-awkwardly.

Finally getting rid of my big pumpkin patch/halloween area (or moving it to a smaller space) so it's ready for a Christmas themed area.

Find a space for Static's house, I was thinking I might give him a sort of Frankenstein/mad scientist kind of yard but I haven't decided where to put it yet.

Re-do Pietro's yard as a fairground.

Also choose a new villager to replace Blanche. I've got a stack of amiibos to go through.

Currently working on a sort of fortune-telling kiosk. I wanted to make it fill a hole in my restaurant/bar area but I just realized that it will probably fit better with the pumpkin patch I have, so I’m probably gonna halve the pumpkin patch, since I don’t really use it anymore, and add the fortune-telling kiosk there.

The biggest project on my island is finally getting the rating to five stars. Just a few more items, I'm sure of it.

If not already, try adding a bunch of street lights throughout your town.

How do you tear it all down? Just reset? or?

Usually meaning digging up all trees and flowers, and removing all cliffs and rivers (extreme).

Last edited:
Ahhh I only have like 1/5 of my island done so I have lots of areas to work on still. My next project is probably to figure out how to terraform a cliff next to my entrance and make it look nice. I’ve been having trouble with the landscape around there for a while now and only recently got a idea to test out. I guess I have to do this in trial and error way until I’m fully satisfied with it.

I’m also the type of person who refuses to move on to next area until I’m like 95% satisfied with what I’m working on currently, so I will likely be at this for a while ><

Back