• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New...

afsfaith

Shibuya Crossing
Bells
Tasty Cake
...And have no idea what I'm doing :/ I'm kinda confused on how this site works. Any help?

'Ay, welcome! It's just a forum site, discuss about whatever; trade among different games (Which is usually Animal Crossing), such n' such...

Hello! Welcome to the Bell Tree -- I think I've seen you around ACC :) This site is easy to use when you get used to it.. instead of private threads, there are private messages (to send one click on someone's username first). When someone sends you a message, it will notify you at the veryy top of your screen.

Oh, and here is a FAQ page that is helpful & a good place to start if you haven't seen it: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?82118-Frequently-Asked-Questions-at-The-Bell-Tree

Welcome to the Bell Tree!! I can understand your confusion as this is a mature and busy forum. My advice is for you to explore the sections on the main page. Almost all of them have a "rules" or "start here" thread that explains what that section is for. You can always ask for help, but you may need to be more specific about what you need help with. It's best to start with what you want to do or accomplish, we can guide you from there.

Hello I am Martin want to introduce to this Forum and willing to participate with every members.

Back