New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo Update General Discussion

Nice find, man. :)

I an expecting that his speech pattern may be patterned after... Well, the closest I can say is Konema from YuYu Hakusho Abridged.

I'm getting worried, I don't think we'll have our direct on the same day as in Japan, unless if it's announced today...

Does anyone know when the update is supposed to come out?? I am so excited but I can't find an exact date :(

i dont know if this has been asked already but, are the new villgers/furniture going to be tradeable to the people who dont have any of the amiibos?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the amiibo cards used for Happy home designer will work in the new update? (obviously I'm talking about the villagers only not ncps)

Does anyone know if the amiibo cards used for Happy home designer will work in the new update? (obviously I'm talking about the villagers only not ncps)

Yep! You can scan them in with the new 3DS/nfc reader to get them to move in I believe.

sweet. i just hope i can get Alli. I had her in wild world and i haven't been able to get her back since.

I am so excited for this update!

I've only just recently gotten into Animal Crossing, with New Leaf being my first and only game. After playing for a week or two I was told by a friend that an updated New Leaf was coming out with Amiibo functionality in holidays 2016. I am so damn excited and hyped.

Upon finding out that the amiibo cards will be usable in game, and what I'm hoping for, is the ability to call in a villager via card. Or more! My family and I have gone so overboard with hype that we have invested(more like spent) on another 3DS, another copy of the game, 15 packets of cards from the first 3 series, 5 for each series. The albums for the first 3 series, a google play guidebook, 2 Japanese behemoths of books, preorder of 20 packets of series 5 cards (the ones coming out December 2nd)...I think that covers it.

It has been really fun to immerse yourself and turn everyone around you into NL addicts :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your country? Why wouldn't you get the update]
We would get the update. Problem is, amiibo aren't sold here...

eBay?

Back