New Horizons F.A.Q. – Ask Questions Here!

Hello! quick question, I guess this is basic knowledge but I couldn't find it... since the changes they did with the july update and island visitors, anyone knows how often can Celeste appear in my island? is it like maybe once a week? or twice a week if conditions are met (meteors) ?

Hello! quick question, I guess this is basic knowledge but I couldn't find it... since the changes they did with the july update and island visitors, anyone knows how often can Celeste appear in my island? is it like maybe once a week? or twice a week if conditions are met (meteors) ?

Celeste can only appear once per week. If there's multiple meteor showers in a week, she'll pick one randomly but will prioritize heavy meteor showers when possible.

Hey, awhile ago I saw someone post a link to a document or site or something that broke down what villagers will display on the floor vs. what needs a free table for them to display. I forgot to save the link and am hoping someone here has it?

I'm considering gifting Sherb a Mom's Plushie but I wanna make sure he'll display it first 😅

Hey, awhile ago I saw someone post a link to a document or site or something that broke down what villagers will display on the floor vs. what needs a free table for them to display. I forgot to save the link and am hoping someone here has it?

I'm considering gifting Sherb a Mom's Plushie but I wanna make sure he'll display it first 😅

I believe that this is the document you're looking for!

This takes a little figuring out, but it shows where everything goes including new furniture.

I can seem to find an answer anywhere for this. if someone adopts one of ur 2 starter villagers, do they have their normal fully furnished house once they move onto the other person's island?

I can seem to find an answer anywhere for this. if someone adopts one of ur 2 starter villagers, do they have their normal fully furnished house once they move onto the other person's island?
They are, and they still when you invite them back to ur island too. I did that to reset their house but still keep their memories about me xD

Is there a list of items that can be customized with your own design? I see lists of customizable items, but I'm looking specifically for a master list of ones you can use your own design on (not just choose different colors/wood/sheets etc.)?

Is there a list of items that can be customized with your own design? I see lists of customizable items, but I'm looking specifically for a master list of ones you can use your own design on (not just choose different colors/wood/sheets etc.)?

Nookplaza has a filter for customizable.

Is there a way to get a villager to stop wearing hats? Would giving them tops cycle out hats from their closet or do you have to gift them the same type of apparel? Hats for hats.

Nookplaza has a filter for customizable.
Thanks but doesn't Customizable mean just the ability to choose from different preset options sometimes (like type of wood or color)? I want to specifically see the ones you can use your own design/pattern on…

Thanks but doesn't Customizable mean just the ability to choose from different preset options sometimes (like type of wood or color)? I want to specifically see the ones you can use your own design/pattern on…

I don't think there's a complete list anywhere. Usually if it's an item that can be customize and it has a fabric, you can stick your own pattern on top of it. You can use that as a general rule. Other none fabric stuff is the simple panels, record box, mugs.
Post automatically merged:

Is there a way to get a villager to stop wearing hats? Would giving them tops cycle out hats from their closet or do you have to gift them the same type of apparel? Hats for hats.

Where the hats given to them? Villagers that come with hats as their default clothing you can't change. They also have hats they wear when it rains. You can't change those. If there's a custom hat in your ables, you have to replace it with some other custom design that's not a hat.

Back