Selling New Gen Wands + More [UPDATED: 05/18]

I have a sweet balloon for sale. I’m not good with pricing, so I priced mine at 1,500 TBT by default. Alternatively, I could trade it for one of your collectibles for sale.
I saw you sell one before for 1.2k if that works? I also recall you wanted a planet wand before. If you wanted, I could take the sweet balloon + 3k for the wand. If not, I'd be more than happy to just pay the tbt. :> Or if you have something else in mind (different collectibles for example) just let me know and we can work something out.

How’s the balloon, a red toy hammer, and a lychee? Is that enough for the wand?

I'd have to pass on the toy hammer tbh. 😅 I could take the lychee + sweet balloon but would still need either tbt or something else to make up for the difference.
Will this work?
Sweet Balloon + Lychee + Perfect Apple +1,200 TBT

I have extra MEOW coupons

Sorry about the difficult trade deals. I was trying to figure out what’s best.
It's not a problem, no need to apologize! I feel like negotiating and figuring out what works is part of trading anyways, and it's okay to not be able to agree on something. I'm always willing to work something out in the future if we're able to as well. You're welcome to approach me anytime if you're interested in trading. Thanks for the sweet balloon! :>

heya, i'm interested in your andromeda potion - i saw that they went for around 1.8K-2K TBT during space camp, would something around that sort of figure be okay? let me know !

heya, i'm interested in your andromeda potion - i saw that they went for around 1.8K-2K TBT during space camp, would something around that sort of figure be okay? let me know !
Hi! Thanks for letting me know, that souds good. Would you be able to do the 2k then? Let me know if you want any message. :>

Back