NEW 3DS XL confirmed for Europe and Australia

Any news on the NA? ;-;

Nope, no news :( I doubt NoA WON'T release it, however. They've been teasing new SKUs for forever, and not releasing this would upset a lot of fans especially since NoA won't tell us anything about the regular New Nintendo 3DS. Just a matter of time until September 25th; we'll definitely get news until then.

Forget it, if I can get hold of one at game, I will do a trade in with my new 3ds and 2ds.

Does anyone have an idea of when the N3DSXL will be available to pre-order for the UK (EU)? D:
I was thinking like mid September for us but not too sure as the game is available to pre-order now >~<'' I keep looking at places like GAME, GameStop and Amazon but no luck yet. ueeeee ;3;

Does anyone have an idea of when the N3DSXL will be available to pre-order for the UK (EU)? D:
I was thinking like mid September for us but not too sure as the game is available to pre-order now >~<'' I keep looking at places like GAME, GameStop and Amazon but no luck yet. ueeeee ;3;

I keep checking game's twitter, the game website and also the nintendo uk store site.

Though i'm 99.9% sure that as soon as you can pre-order, gamedigital's twitter will announce it.

I'm hoping some sort of date for pre-orders will get realeased soon but ahh.
Oh really? Thanks.
... Looks like I'll be stalking their Twitter xD

Back