Nendoroid Collectors--starting my collection and looking for advice!

and I'd love to see both of your collections too!

most of mine are actually packed up right now, since I might be moving in a few months (and even if not, I want to get an actual display case, since the desk has like no room for everything now. and also because **** dust), but here's all the 'loids (plus an utau) in glorious phone camera quality
b88jk7v.jpg

most of mine are actually packed up right now, since I might be moving in a few months (and even if not, I want to get an actual display case, since the desk has like no room for everything now. and also because **** dust), but here's all the 'loids (plus an utau) in glorious phone camera quality
b88jk7v.jpg

Omg you have a few Mikus that I have never seen before <3

Also does any one know of a good website that I can purchase nendorids figures from if I ever decide to start collecting them.

amiami and directly from good smile company's shop are the 2 best options I'd say

amiami for all the reasons mentioned above, and gsc shop mainly since they just charge a flat ?2000 shipping fee regardless of the number of items you preorder, which can work wonderfully for batch orders of figures that could otherwise massively inflate the shipping charge due to the overall weight of everything. also, they frequently include nice little shop bonuses, (usually an extra part) which is pretty cool as well. just keep in mind though that they don't accept cancellations (amiami does, but they prefer you not to from what I remember. so best to keep cancellations there to a minimum)

Last edited:
b88jk7v.jpg

DAS A WHOLE LOT OF MIKU HOLY SHEETS

I only have one (Technically. It's still being shipped). I bought Kill La Kill Ryuko Nendoroid with birthday money.

I probably would buy loads of them. They look adorable, just that all the ones I've seen are going for like ?50-?100, and it is hard to justify spending that on something that will just sit on a shelf looking adorable. The only ones I've seen 'cheap' are characters I don't really know/care about...I wish these were as cheap and easy to find as those godawful funko pop things.

Would be nice to at least get a couple from my favorite things though...I would at least like a Mako to go with Ryuko.

I'm 25, and I've had a lot of judgemental friends, which is why most of my friendships don't last too long haha. People seem to think that because I'm an adult, I shouldn't be playing video games, or collecting toys, or colour in colouring books, etc.

I'm 26. My bank statements look like a child stole my debit card.

I don't have any nendoroids (though I do plan to when I have the money lololol), but I do have a few BJDs (which all add up to a couple of thousands of pounds of my precious moneys -_-) and they are a piece of work lol. Every time I see new parts I have to resist the urge to splurge. I nearly bought a pair of elf ears for ?150 the other day. Make sure you know how many you want and how much you want to spend, because collecting can be really addictive!

So, questions for those who have ever pre-ordered from Aitai Kuji-- what's a general timeframe from when pre-orders open to when they actually begin production and start shipping? I never saw any kind of estimated time when i ordered, just curious! and also impatiently excited XD

I've literally never heard of them until now, but I imagine it'd probably be reasonably after distribution partners and such. rather that be by a few weeks or months (depending on how fast they can get a hold of)

but if you want a timeframe estimate for when it might at minimum start shipping out outside of any email notifications they might send, I'd say just keep tabs on the news page for gsc's site, in tandem with the nendoroids page which gives release estimates for all products

news information for release should go out sometime during the same month as the planned release or the month before, depending on when it will actually happen (usually a few weeks beforehand). though expect a lot of that news to be "delayed from x to y", because figure collecting is the absolute worst hobby barring exceptions like the Snow Mikus which always seem to hit their July non-Wonfes release, everything else is basically a crapshoot and I always mentally put a 1-2 month delay down from the estimated release for any preorders because of that

this also all applies to anything like figmas or scale figures or merch or anything else that gsc puts out, just replacing the nendoroids page with the appropriate products page

Last edited:
I'm scared to get into them might end up being to addicting for me since I already collect funko pops lol. Also do nendoroids action figures go up in value as the years goes by cause if I do start collecting them I will only collect Dbz and Naruto figures as well as Kill La Kill figures.

Also does any one know of a good website that I can purchase nendorids figures from if I ever decide to start collecting them.

Try to use Good Smile Company's website because that's the creators of them. If you go for Ebay, just be careful of fakes. Usually sellers located in China are at risk of selling fakes. My ex bought a fake one by accident and it wouldn't even stand up on the stand cause of the poor quality.

So just be careful!

Back