• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Need to visit island for fruit

Jdev

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
We are looking for apples oranges and peaches. Is anybody online that would allow us to visit their island to get fruit. Also, need weed and potatoes.

I have peaches & apples, but they're still on the trees right now. Do you still want them? I've also got potatoes, but they're still in the ground.

Opening my island now. If either or both of you want to visit. I have all of the fruits and produce including all colors of pumpkin ready to be picked. Can also help yourselves to the diy recipes, materials, furniture, and clothing I have out for giveaway and the bells on the bell trees. Dodo code is 1L48Y

Thank you! I have some DIY recipes if you want them. Are there any that you're missing so that I can see if I have it before coming?

After visiting your island, I finally realized that there are no blue pumpkins. For some reason, I thought that Leif had said there were 5 pumpkin colors, and I kept planting more pumpkins to try to get the final color. When I saw that you didn't have any blue pumpkins, I searched online and saw that there were only 4 colors. :oops:

After visiting your island, I finally realized that there are no blue pumpkins. For some reason, I thought that Leif had said there were 5 pumpkin colors, and I kept planting more pumpkins to try to get the final color. When I saw that you didn't have any blue pumpkins, I searched online and saw that there were only 4 colors. :oops:
Now im sad that there aren't blue pumpkins. That would be incredible.

Back