• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Need shampoodle

guacamolly

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
I just started a new town and it is really bugging me that I can't fix my hair. Is there anyone who can let me use their shampoodle? Also, how many days does it take for the boat to appear at the dock?
Thanks!

i recently restarted as well, so i can't help w shampoodle. however, tortimer shows up on the dock the first day after you've payed off your first home loan (and now live in a house rather than a tent) !! kapp'n will be at the dock the day after that occurs, assuming you've talked to tortimer !

I think it's four or 5 days? I can switch my games for shampoodles, give me a minute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can help you both.

So you're saying tortimer will show up after you pay the loan for your first real house (not the tent)? For some reason I don't remember this, lol. It's been a while

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok! It would be awesome if I could use your shampoodle!

How can I get there? Do I need to give you my friend code?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added you on my friends list.

Last edited:
Ok, since we've added each other, you go to the train station and talk to Porter, ask to go visiting to a far away town, Cascades should come up.

Back