Trading Need Help Transfering Villagers (Please Read) (Colton's in boxes!)

Ezreal

Pah!
Bells
Feedback
100% (24) +
This thread was buried because I guess nobody really cared for it so I'm going to just try it again.

I REALLY need someone to help me transfer my dreamies from my old town to my new one. I know I don't know many people here, but I really worked hard and looked all around to find them and I just don't want to have them all leave... Especially the more elusive/hard to get ones like Marshal and Merengue.

I'd like to make my cycling town as quickly as possible, but I don't want to just void ALL of my dreamies... I understand everyone here is looking for theirs and I guarentee you if someone in Farore or Gridania moves in that you want, I'll gladly make the trade/ give them for free.

But I just don't want to go through trying to find all of my dreamies when they're sitting in front of me and I can't find anyone to help move them.

If you can help or know someone who can, please post. It means the world to me to get my villagers into Farore...

I'm usually on Bell Tree all the time, but...
Should anyone need to contact me off of Bell Tree, my Skypename is: Theorybrony

Villagers needing to move:

Apollo: Held by gnoixaim

Merengue: Held by gnoixaim

Bam:

Phoebe: MOVED

Tipper: MOVED OUT/ REPLACED WITH DIANA

Colton: HELD BY TUMBLR USER

Marshal: TRADED FOR ANOTHER MARSHAL

Honestly, the ones I want transfered the most are Apollo, Marshal, and Merengue... I wouldn't mind having to reget the others, but if I can help it, I want to get them all transferred over.

Last edited:
Which Villagers do you need held?

Pretty much all of the ones in Gridania except for Chief and Vesta.
Apollo's in boxes right now...

The consensus is: Everyone in Gridania is my dreamie (sans 2) but it's not the town I want. And Farore has the perfect town layout, but is missing my dreamies.

How fast would you be able to pick up the Villagers ? I cycle pretty quickly.....I can easily help, I'd just like a timeline <3

How fast would you be able to pick up the Villagers ? I cycle pretty quickly.....I can easily help, I'd just like a timeline <3

I'd be willing to TT in both towns to get this done ASAP.

Right now, I have room in Farore for 2 villagers, and Apollo is in boxes. So I can take Apollo and someone else right now.

Last edited:
I could help c:

I'll have room in my main town (Charlise moved out, and Pinky is moving soon), and my side town will have room soon (I just got Rodeo, but Tia is moving)

I wouldn't be able to hold Bam, Merengue, or Marshal. Since I haven't cycled 16 Villagers in my Main town now.

Cycling town is currently full and I'm already holding Chief for someone in there.

I could help c:

I'll have room in my main town (Charlise moved out, and Pinky is moving soon), and my side town will have room soon (I just got Rodeo, but Tia is moving)

Pinky's actually one of my dreamies ; u ;...

Are either you or gnox able to pick up Apollo now?

I'm giving Pinky to one of my IRL friends, but if he doesn't want her I'll let you know c:
sorry D:

I can come pick him up :)

Okay, I'll send him your way.

I'd actually like to take this opportunity to ask if I could keep in contact with anyone who decides to help me through a 3rd party program like Skype or something. Not only for just this but frands ; u ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm giving Pinky to one of my IRL friends, but if he doesn't want her I'll let you know c:
sorry D:

That's cool ; w ;

I'm not a frequent user of Skype. I'm pretty active on TBT and Tumblr though.......

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added you, let me know if your gates are open.

Sorry, again >.<

When you're cycling the next villager let me know c:

I'm sure you'll get lots of people willing to help in the morning, though

I'm not a frequent user of Skype. I'm pretty active on TBT and Tumblr though.......

That's no problem then. We'll stick to here.

I added you and will be opening my gates pretty soon. I'm making a note in the main post on who has who. When he's ready to move, let me know. I'll be sure to have room in Farore at (most) times.

I hope you know I won't cheat you >.>! And if you do lose any dreamies, I'll be more than willing to help you get them back <3

I hope you know I won't cheat you >.>! And if you do lose any dreamies, I'll be more than willing to help you get them back <3
I trust most people on here are nice enough not to take my dreamies, though I'm worried about Merengue and Marshal in particular...

Gates are open.

I trust most people on here are nice enough not to take my dreamies, though I'm worried about Merengue and Marshal in particular...

Gates are open.

just be sure that it's someone who has some good feedback, since there HAVE been a couple scammers once in a while

I'd offer to hold them, but I'd worry too much about potentially losing them >.<

Gates are open.

I could hold Merengue in my cycling town. But I unfortunately had Marshal in both my towns....

just be sure that it's someone who has some good feedback, since there HAVE been a couple scammers once in a while

I'd offer to hold them, but I'd worry too much about potentially losing them >.<

Yeah, definitely... I worry about them the most. Despite Apollo being my absolute favorite, I highly doubt anyone would steal him outright compared to Marshal...

Apollo's been properly handed to Gnoixaim for transfer...

I'm gonna go ahead and cycle off the next villager.

Last edited:
Back